5'11" - Want more women the same height as me to go along fo

Options
Hey ladies! I have found many like-minded ladies from the TTW of MFP thread (anyone who is over 5'9" and does not know about this thread, its awesome, search it!), but I wanted to put this out there to see if any new women were tall and looking for tall MFPers :bigsmile:

I find it so much more motivating to have women on my friends list who are the same height as me because we tend to have similar goals and body types.

So feel free to add me if you are Tall and AWESOME like me :wink:

Happy Thursday~ Carry on :drinker:

Replies

• areay22
    areay22 Posts: 150 Member
    Options
    AWesome! I'm 5'10" and hate reading about how people are trying to be 110 or something ridiculous. Yeah for tall ladies!
  • GettinMyLifeBck
    GettinMyLifeBck Posts: 201 Member
    Options
    Thanks 6 ft here!!
  • AmberXenon
    AmberXenon Posts: 118 Member
    Options
    5' 10.5" here. ^_^
  • vnelson17
    Options
    so agree!! I am 5'10 also so being 110 would be...sicklly
  • Jenn152
    Jenn152 Posts: 373 Member
    Options
    yep! being tall is where its at! and yeah... i was 110 when i was 8 lol... and 2 feet tall when i came out! really, i was... haha 23.5 inches long at birth :O) sorry ma! haha
  • cheekychk
    cheekychk Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    5'11" here...glad to see more tall ladies!

2711651.png
  • Pidders89
    Pidders89 Posts: 1,169 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'11 too :D
  • jencoz04
    jencoz04 Posts: 67 Member
    Options
    I am 5'11" CW 216 GW 179
    Age 33
  • bethvandenberg
    bethvandenberg Posts: 1,496 Member
    Options
    5'11" cw 190 gw 177, age 44. Feel free to add. I've currently lost 32 lbs.
  • TheBraveryLover
    TheBraveryLover Posts: 1,217 Member
    Options
    Well I'm only 5'8" but my goal weight is similar to yours - 180! I'll add you! :happy:
  • mandasimba
    mandasimba Posts: 782 Member
    Options
    5'10 here... yay, I'm a shortie ;)

Feel free to add me too, though I'm just whiny lately :p
  • marz31
    marz31 Posts: 159 Member
    Options
    Hi! I'm 5'10" and I remember Jr year of high school, I dropped 20 pounds during tennis season because our coach was really strict, told us if she saw us eating crap before practice, she'd make us run til we puked. I took her seriously and she was still a B$#@# to me! Oh well, I was SKINNY for my bone structure! I never weighed that little in my life, oh, 140 was what I got down to. my goal now is 180, altho anything in the 1XX will be great! I'm 2-Riffic now, but I just got there, so I have a ways to go before I hit Onederful!
  • Channing
    Channing Posts: 617 Member
    Options
    5'11" here too! We're already friends, but I can always use more tall ladies to relate to! My goal weight is 150.... slowly but hopefully surely!
  • kenzysmom
    Options
    Feel free to add me! I'm 6'2 and although my "ideal body weight" is 180 I'd be thrilled to be in the low 200s! I have a long way to go but I'm on my way! :)
  • rach311
    rach311 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    5'10" and new to the message boards.. can use all the support I can get!!
  • jennarandhayes
    jennarandhayes Posts: 456 Member
    Options
    We're already friends :wink: but I want more tall buddies too!

6'0"
    CW: 182
    (possible)GW: 165
  • Pidders89
    Pidders89 Posts: 1,169 Member
    Options
    tall ladies feel free to add me :D id like to have ladies more my height on my friends list xxx
  • kkauz42
    kkauz42 Posts: 537 Member
    Options
    I'm friends with Jen on here (and she is a GREAT support by the way!) I'm 6'0"-6'1" so feel free to add me too!!!
  • Jenn152
    Jenn152 Posts: 373 Member
    Options
    I'm friends with Jen on here (and she is a GREAT support by the way!) I'm 6'0"-6'1" so feel free to add me too!!!

awe! yay :blushing: you are so sweet! I just love doing this "together" its so much better to be able to talk to people who are also losing weight. because as we all know, not everyone out there wants to hear about our journey everyday lol
  • kkauz42
    kkauz42 Posts: 537 Member
    Options

awe! yay :blushing: you are so sweet! I just love doing this "together" its so much better to be able to talk to people who are also losing weight. because as we all know, not everyone out there wants to hear about our journey everyday lol

I agree! I have been at a stand still so I'm going to try to zig-zag! Have any of you ladies tried this??