DREAMS

Options
dreambodin2011
dreambodin2011 Posts: 166 Member
dreams!? Do you ever try to interpret them? I dreamt about a long lost love last night...he was mad crazy for a very beautiful colleague of mine and they were gonna get it together - in my dream that is.
I was feeling desperate to stop the interlude, and still found him incredibly attractive - he was soooo gorgeous in a James Dean type of way.

Why oh why did I suddenly dream about this man who hasn't been in my life for almost 20 yrs...and why was he having a fling with one of my fellow colleagues???

Replies

• rileamoyer
    rileamoyer Posts: 2,411 Member
    Options
    bump
  • LaPistolaSexola
    LaPistolaSexola Posts: 243 Member
    Options
    i have xxx rated dreams all the time. i interpret that to mean i'm horny 24/7.

sounds about right.
  • Maria_Goose
    Options
    Well, could you describe your real-life relationships with these people and tell me a lil bit about the setting and the colors? Maybe I can interpret it for you. :)
  • jp09m
    jp09m Posts: 89
    Options
    there are actually methods to remembering dreams and you can actually learn to lucid dream (recognizing that your dreaming and controlling your actions). its EXTREMELY hard and takes a lot of practice. i do try to interpret my dreams all the time.

maybe your soon to have some type of predicament at work. do you get along with your boss? maybe theres some type of promotion youll want that is given to somebody else. your just gunna have to deal with it... thats just a maybe tho
  • BigDaddyBRC
    BigDaddyBRC Posts: 2,395 Member
    Options

sounds about right.

HELLO NURSE! :love:
  • BigDaddyBRC
    BigDaddyBRC Posts: 2,395 Member
    Options
    We dream all the time...why is it we remember specific ones more than others...wants, needs, stress, subcontious thoughts on the present or future state of who are...who knows.

As for me...if I have a vivid dream...it's a premonition.
  • rileamoyer
    rileamoyer Posts: 2,411 Member
    Options
    I find vivid dreams usually have a meaning or are a preminition. Good luck with figuring it out.
  • california_peach
    california_peach Posts: 1,858 Member
    Options
    I once had a dream in which I was being fondled by Satan only in this dream Satan was Kevin Bacon. Now, I can't watch Footloose anymore as it both repulses me and turns me on. It used to just repulse me, but since that dream things got confusing.
  • twinsanity
    twinsanity Posts: 1,847 Member
    Options
    I had a dream I sailed away to China.
  • bigdaddycowgill
    bigdaddycowgill Posts: 120 Member
    Options

sounds about right.

Me too on both counts! But then, that just means I'm a typical guy...
  • i_love_vinegar
    i_love_vinegar Posts: 2,092 Member
    Options
    I had a dream about a crush last night too haha. I had a dream that I was at a festival and my freshman PE teacher was like, "who are you?" and I told him he was my teacher a couple years ago. He was like, "I still don't remember you, but here...have something to drink!" He was talking to this other guy (both white) and the white student was speaking fluent Chinese. I felt sad my Japanese and Chinese is so poor, but I drank my tea and left. :/

Then there was a theater performance thing, so I was watching, but got bored and left. Then I heard the name of a Jazz group from my home town and was like, "They are in Japan! :D" so i told some guys and we were going to go up together and watch. I was surprised when I got up that the guys were performing naked (except for a pair of vans lol).

My crush was there and I put my head in his lap. I wondered if he had an erection, and started stroking his legs and could feel he did have one. He then said, "stop moving so much!" and so I stopped touching him. After the show, he jumped up and said, "It's genetic you know!" and I was wondering if he meant he was gay and turned on by the guys. I went home and read that I had typed on Facebook, "I like guys who gel their hair" although this isn't true lol. The next day I went to meet my crush by the beach as usual in this dream (it was a 3 day dream). He was wearing new glasses and had his hair gelled (never did before). It was sunset, and he smiled at me and then I woke up~

I'm not sure what your dream means, per say. I get the feeling it means that you have a bit of envy love-wise. If this coworker is a bit younger, maybe you feel that she is getting things that you wanted 20 years ago (ex. your old crush).

I'm not sure though. I remember my dreams vividly every night and they often go on for a span of a few-days (I wake up and go to sleep in my dreams lol). While sometimes they tell the future (ex. had a dream about the disasters in northern japan before they happened, which is why i decided to go south)...in my experience they are usually subconscious insecurities and reflections played out in our minds ^^

I think my dream shows I am getting mixed signals from my crush, since I am haha. I think the PE teacher thing showed that some people are just polite, and the chinese thing showed how I wish I spoke the language better. ^^
  • dreambodin2011
    dreambodin2011 Posts: 166 Member
    Options
    my real life relationship with the woman could be envy...she is so beautiful and successful in our business - she IS younger, by about 20 yrs!! lol. And breathtakingly gorgeous - she has the world at her feet and is engaged. When I awoke, I needed to calm myself in my semi awake state by reminding myself that she is already engaged, and that she wouldn't want 'my ex' anyway.

weird!

the setting - I can't remember much - but we were at one stage in a nightclub situation/setting...and others seemed lit with moody soft lighting. vague on this detail now.

thanks for your interest. One of the respondents could be very accurate - I guess I am envious of this woman. She does seem to have it all together.
    And the man? Well, I've often found msyelf wondering whatever happened to him...haven't spoken to him since I was 26yrs old and he's NOT on FB lol. (yeah, okay I've done the search!)
    cheers everyone enjoy your day.

I am happily married - 16 yrs this month - to an amazing man and have two beautiful daughters. I am grateful everyday x
  • LaPistolaSexola
    LaPistolaSexola Posts: 243 Member
    Options
    if i typed out my dream last night, i would get banned. :blushing: :yawn: :bigsmile: