Whats your ultimate "cheat meal"

Options

Replies

• bizco
    bizco Posts: 1,949 Member
    Options
    Pizza and chinese food are my ultimate cheat meals.
  • TriciaAnn81
    Options
    Yummm Pizza. I would say pizza and some ice cream!
  • stevenleagle
    stevenleagle Posts: 293 Member
    Options
    Pizza is definitely my weakness too. I went to a genuine italian restaurant with a friend a few weeks ago and had two slices of Sicilian pizza (950 calories for the two - ouch), some ham and cheese pizza (definitely nicer than the garden variety) and - for desert - nutella pizza - first time I tried it. Yum. I think I was over something like 1500 cals for the day! Of course I followed up the next day with a very long 8 kay walk and (tried to) put the brakes on junk food over the next week...
  • TNAJackson
    TNAJackson Posts: 686 Member
    Options
    Spaghetti or pizza.
  • jennarandhayes
    jennarandhayes Posts: 456 Member
    Options
    Little cheat: a small order of french fries.
    Big cheat: A big, fat chicken burrito with beans, rice, guac, salsa, sour cream, melted cheese and tapatio. Oh yeah!
  • Schwiggs
    Schwiggs Posts: 222 Member
    Options
    Your mom.
  • jennarandhayes
    jennarandhayes Posts: 456 Member
    Options
    Your mom.
    :laugh:
  • rileamoyer
    rileamoyer Posts: 2,411 Member
    Options
    Mexican. Partial to big bean burrito (homemade beans) with awesome killer green chili and all the fixins (skip the rice).
  • calliope_music
    calliope_music Posts: 1,242 Member
    Options
    fries, chipotle, ice cream, pie, god you name it and i will eat it for a cheat meal. but it's gotta be fried, or smothered in chocolate or cheese.
  • JWeaser
    JWeaser Posts: 302
    Options
    Biscuits and sausage gravy and a side of bacon and hashbrowns. That or Thai food. Most anything I can work in if I really want it except the biscuits/gravy/bacon/hashbrowns. Basically one bite of each and I would be at my limit. lol
  • ssdivot
    ssdivot Posts: 193
    Options
    Butter Chicken with rice and a lot of naan bread. And some french fries and Karmel Sutra ice cream!
  • MikeSEA
    MikeSEA Posts: 1,074 Member
    Options
    double bacon cheeseburger with everything on it and onion rings.
  • amonnery
    Options
    I try to allow myself a little something every week so I don't feel deprived. Sometimes a small thin kiddies bar of chocolate (120 Cals) or sometimes something more like a piece of battered fish from the local chippy. However if I'm going to do this I adjust everthing during the day so I don't go over my calories...but boy do I enjoy it!
  • dalgal26
    dalgal26 Posts: 781 Member
    Options
    A good ole southern breakfast. Grits, biscuits w/sausage gravy, crisp bacon and 2 eggs of medium.
  • Victoriav99
    Victoriav99 Posts: 260 Member
    Options
    CHINESE & MEXICAN FOOD!!! YUMMO!
  • chrissaucier
    chrissaucier Posts: 271 Member
    Options
    Pasta any shape any kind of sauce!
  • bethgarzonie
    Options
    Margaritas!
  • krissykross
    Options
    Chinese food. I can never cut it out completely so occasionally I indulge.
  • emmiee921
    emmiee921 Posts: 224
    Options
    I don't really do cheat meals since I am taking an IIFYM approach. I set up my goal intake for kcal and pro/fat, and I strive to hit those daily. I eat whatever I want to accomplish this, so for example if I want to eat a double cheeseburger, I do it, but I pay the price by eating VERY CAREFULLY the rest of the day so that by end of day, my numbers balance out.

I liek this, my brother does it as well
  • mrsjohnson75
    mrsjohnson75 Posts: 182 Member
    Options
    Fried Seafood!!!:love:

Fried fish, fried shrimp, hushpuppies, french fries, and coleslaw. YUMMY!!!! :heart:

Now I'm hungry:frown:

:laugh: