Losing that baby weight

Options
Hello everyone! I am a working mommy of 4. We have 3 girls and a little boy...Since we are done having kids I thought it about time I try to lose that baby weight for good :D I used to be very thin but have not been able to get off the extra weight now that I am a mommy. The biggest thing standing in my way is that I have very little extra time....Well, that and the fact that my husband loves to cook, especially bread. I want to wish everyone on here the very best. We can do it!!!!!!!!!! :D

Replies

• BabyBubbles31
    Options
    Hello There!

Good luck to you. I am in the same boat although I only have two kiddos. I feel it is time since we decided not to have anymore. I am working on losing all the weight that I gained since I got pregnant the first time. I can understand it is difficult not having alot of extra time. I am a full time college student online and then the two kids and a husband that works a lot. Add me if you want to and we can chat on here and help each other stay focused. Hope this isnt too forward. lol.
  • miriamtorason
    miriamtorason Posts: 208 Member
    Options
    I'm looking at losing all the post-baby weight!

I lost 40# being pregnant, then gained it all back (plus some of its friends!) within about eight weeks after giving birth. Now I'm trying to get rid of it again, so that I can go into a second pregnancy on better footing (I conceived at 222#, hit 41w5 at 222#, and was miserable getting "the fat chat" every other week despite not gaining a single pound all pregnancy, and had some provider-bias complications due to my size {oddly, my weight after delivery was about 180, which is NOT bad for my composition!} and I do NOT want to do that again).

Good luck getting rid of the baby weight!