To Shred or Not to Shred!

2»

Replies

• shauna121211
    shauna121211 Posts: 575 Member
    what if you look like a good year blimp and can`t breath when trying to workout

You do it at home, so no one needs to be there to judge you! :)
  • foremant86
    foremant86 Posts: 1,115 Member
    yes!! it's only 20 minutes, you can do it in the comfort of your own home and the results are great!!
  • thank you babe that means so much to me
  • thank you
  • you all are doing so good :drinker:
  • JustQue
    JustQue Posts: 157
    I'm starting level 3 today. I've lost 8.5 pounds and a ton of inches. I def think it is working. As a wife, mother, etc, it is great being able to get in a workout in about 20 minutes!! I def think it is worth the $9 I paid for it. Q
  • deanadimples
    deanadimples Posts: 419 Member
    OMG girl do you not see all the groups, posts etc? 30DS is HOT HOT HOT around here!

30DS was what I did when I started here. At $10 it was a cheap gamble. If I didn't like, I wasn't out much.

I saw toning in my arms in the first 10 days. That alone was worth $10. It got me motivated to keep going.

It was a challenge for me as a beginner, but at the end of the 30 days, I went back and did Level 1 over and was AMAZED at how much easier it was. I did Supreme 90 Day after 30DS and I think 30DS was just the program I needed to get in shape for that.

hundleyrose: we all start somewhere...modify modify modify. You too can shred it girl!
  • eme31386
    eme31386 Posts: 32 Member
    OMG girl do you not see all the groups, posts etc? 30DS is HOT HOT HOT around here!

30DS was what I did when I started here. At $10 it was a cheap gamble. If I didn't like, I wasn't out much.

I saw toning in my arms in the first 10 days. That alone was worth $10. It got me motivated to keep going.

It was a challenge for me as a beginner, but at the end of the 30 days, I went back and did Level 1 over and was AMAZED at how much easier it was. I did Supreme 90 Day after 30DS and I think 30DS was just the program I needed to get in shape for that.

hundleyrose: we all start somewhere...modify modify modify. You too can shred it girl!

I've seen all the posts, but I was still a little skeptical, but then someone brought up how cheap the price is and I decided that even if I don't like it, it's not much of a loss.
This discussion has been closed.