Happy Dancin!

juliecat1
juliecat1 Posts: 3,450 Member
I didnt intend to do a post here until I hit some major milestone like 100 pounds lost or a year, etc... But Im doing it now because Im freakin stoked! :bigsmile:
My mom gave me the picture on the left yesterday. Its from Oct 2010 - a year ago! (Im the one with the kid) The one on the right is from a few weeks ago (packers shirt)
beforeafter-2.jpg
I keep looking at them back and forth. I cant get over it. I get so focused on how far I still have to go that I forget how far Ive come. Since January! The girl on the left was tired all the time. I couldnt run. I could barely do steps. I had to order my clothes out of catalogs. I was miserable a good chunk of the time. The new me... Ah! Totally different now!

Okay! thats it! Im done gushing. :laugh:
edited: pic is super small now! Heres a link incase.... http://i1080.photobucket.com/albums/j335/juliecat1/beforeafter.jpg

Replies

Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!