Following Wifes Lead

Options
My wife and I both exercise fairly regularly and we eat a very healthy diet, but regardless, we were both adding pounds.

Using MFP for ten days has made a big difference for both of us. Our portion sizes are much more reasonable and we've added more exercise to our routines.

In just over a week, we've both seen a dramatic difference on the scale and our bodies as well. Neither of us have far to go to reach our goals, but I'm sure MFP will remain a part of our lives after we get there.

It's inspiring and encouraging to see people who have lost and continue to lose serious pounds through using MFP! Keep it up everyone!

Replies

• april_beth
    april_beth Posts: 617 Member
    Options
    My wife and I both exercise fairly regularly and we eat a very healthy diet, but regardless, we were both adding pounds.

Using MFP for ten days has made a big difference for both of us. Our portion sizes are much more reasonable and we've added more exercise to our routines.

In just over a week, we've both seen a dramatic difference on the scale and our bodies as well. Neither of us have far to go to reach our goals, but I'm sure MFP will remain a part of our lives after we get there.

It's inspiring and encouraging to see people who have lost and continue to lose serious pounds through using MFP! Keep it up everyone!

congrats to you both!! im psyched to see that you have the support of each other. its hard to find that between spouses it seems. mine doesnt exercise or watch what he eats most of the time (even tho he should) but he is very supportive of me. so congrats on you two kickin' this thing off!!
  • ETC80
    ETC80 Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    Wow.

This lady must be really awesome...:flowerforyou:
  • MattO72
    Options
    She is indeed awesome. She hangs out with this awful little bulldog though...
  • ETC80
    ETC80 Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    FYI..the dog hangs out with her.:explode: