Need motivation =(

Options
I am totally down right now and need some motivation!!! I was doin sooo good! I had lost 14lbs in less than two months and then I got the flu!!!! That was two weeks ago!! I still haven't felt very well and then I got my TOM and gained 4 lbs...today I went to the gym with my trainer and felt as if I had never been in a gym before....I need to wale up and smell the damn coffee and just do it!! I'm not healthy and that needs to change!!! I also realized hiw easy it is to fall back into bad habits...sad!

Replies

• jadebvb92
    Options
    I know getting the motivation is hard. I struggle with it all the time. But i remember that even though i don't have other people to do this with i know i am doing it for ME!! If you want you can add me..we can possibly motivate each other from time to time. But just remember why you wanted to lose weight....remember what you started for and what goal you are reaching for..i hope this helped
  • love4fitnesslove4food_wechange
    Options
    sloooow down. 14 pounds in LESS than 2 months is a bit fast. Just take it easy. Give yourself time and celebrate the progress as you go!
  • Linzmyers
    Linzmyers Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    I didn't actualy loose the 14 cause I gained 4 back...and this is going slow. I am just eating healthy and exercising...I have a lot of weight to lose so it will come of fast at first...