C25K progress!!!

Options
I DID IT!!!! Week 5 day 3, 20 minute jogging. I can't believe I did it. I have never ever jogged for 20 min straight. It got challenging toward the middle of the jog but some how got an extra wind and kept on pushing. I even ran an additional 5 minute. A 5k will be nothing before too long. Thanks to my hubby for his coaching and thanks to everyone else who believed in me!!! I got this. I can't wait to actually finish this program because this will be the first time I finish anything in my life when it comes to health and fitness. I will hopefully upload pics this weekend!!!

I should mention that this was all while pushing a stroller!!! I don't mean to be tooting my own horn but I don't do that very often. I guess I'm still on a runner's high if that's even a real thing!!!

Replies

• sansey
    sansey Posts: 113 Member
    Options
    Awesome!! Keep up the good work! Your 5k will be fun and not a problem!!
  • j_g4ever
    j_g4ever Posts: 1,925 Member
    Options
    amazing job!!
  • ccpowers
    ccpowers Posts: 203 Member
    Options
    That is fantastic! Great job!
  • mrswhite9801
    Options
    Congrats!!!! That is awesome! I just started the C25K this week. I am glad to see that it works for others. Keep up the good work!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!