Zumba Anyone ?

Options
2»

Replies

• beautybiz
    beautybiz Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    Trying it on Sunday. I'm scared. I am 5'11" so I can't hide. :embarassed: The instructor is from Brazil (oh lord help me). Friend me and I will let you know how it goes.
  • beautybiz
    beautybiz Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    Trying it on Sunday. I'm scared. I am 5'11" so I can't hide. :embarassed: The instructor is from Brazil (oh lord help me). Friend me and I will let you know how it goes.
  • amfmmama
    amfmmama Posts: 1,420 Member
    Options
    I love it and am not all that coordinated. I laugh and sweat so I consider it successful. My advice to you, try it at least 3 times before you give up on it. It can be frustrating the first night, but don't give up!
  • learning2bfit
    learning2bfit Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    I just finished 30 mins of one of my zumba video and I feel the burn and sweating ALOT....I just love...don't really have the time to go to the live classes like I used to. But the DVDs are doing it for me now. Has anyone tried the new set of DVDs that came out this summer?
  • kjannan
    kjannan Posts: 248 Member
    Options
    I'm addicted to zumba!! It's so much fun, I do it at home.

I've got the 1st set & now also have the Exhilarate set too, it's a more intense workout.

I was doing it for about 6 months & noticed a difference in my body. The last 8 weeks I've been on here & lost 14lb & the difference is really obvious now!!

Give it a go, you won't regret it :smile: