Pity Party

Options
Just a small one, It's been one of "those" weeks and every morning I start off strong and then I go to work and more gets piled on my plate and by lunch time all I can think is forget this and I think tomorrow will be better. So Oh No poor me :( ..........BLAH!!!!! I know I probably have it a LOT easier than some. So that was my party, glad you came :) Maybe tomorrow will be better, or maybe not, only time will tell!

Replies

• lmelangley
    lmelangley Posts: 1,039 Member
    Options
    We all have pity party days, and I thank you for the invite! Things will get better - we all have those crush types of days. But, I think it helps a lot to talk about it. You deserve better! :flowerforyou:
  • Shelby814
    Shelby814 Posts: 273 Member
    Options
    Start packing your lunch & snacks. It takes about 15 minutes every night & it makes it much easier for me to say no. Hang in there!
  • Pity Parties are allowed, as long as they don't go on too long! Tomorrow is a new day! Good luck!!!
  • briehill
    Options
    Start packing your lunch & snacks. It takes about 15 minutes every night & it makes it much easier for me to say no. Hang in there!

Some how whenever I pack my lunch the day before I leave the house the next morning with the lunch still in my refrigerator. It's rather annoying
  • amandae79
    amandae79 Posts: 169 Member
    Options
    I am having a pity party myself...as I type! And these stinking sunchips dont make me feel better. With each crunch, I think i hear "hey, you were over on calories today....what are you doing eating more?"
  • kagenw
    kagenw Posts: 260 Member
    Options

I totally agree with this. If you pack your healthy snacks the night before, then chances are when you're rooting around the office searching for something to eat, you'll find something healthy :)
  • krystonite
    krystonite Posts: 553 Member
    Options
    I had that last week. Was going strong for so long and then BAM... the thing with pity parties is that you never know they're coming. No warning, no rhyme or reason. They just show up on your doorstep and force you to eat everything in sight (well that was the case for me last week). Then of course I thought "there goes my weight loss."

But if you were walking up a flight of stairs and you tripped on a step, would you turn around and walk back down? Nahhhh, you keep going.

We all have those days, but what separates you from those who let it defeat them is to push through it and come out the other end stronger.
  • Hearts_2015
    Hearts_2015 Posts: 12,031 Member
    Options
    Simply decide NOW that it will be better and it will! Works for most anything in life.:wink:
  • paravision
    Options
    Just a small one, It's been one of "those" weeks and every morning I start off strong and then I go to work and more gets piled on my plate and by lunch time all I can think is forget this and I think tomorrow will be better. So Oh No poor me :( ..........BLAH!!!!! I know I probably have it a LOT easier than some. So that was my party, glad you came :) Maybe tomorrow will be better, or maybe not, only time will tell!

Maybe it will? If you think you cant then you can't. Positive thinking! <3
  • paravision
    Options

Maybe it will? If you think you cant then you can't. Positive thinking! <3
  • Gigi_licious
    Gigi_licious Posts: 1,185 Member
    Options
    Ooohhhh...I love parties, but is there any beer or Malibu and Coke? I don't drink pit. It disagrees with my stomach.
  • MuseumOfAsh
    Options

Some how whenever I pack my lunch the day before I leave the house the next morning with the lunch still in my refrigerator. It's rather annoying

Post-It Note on the door. Works wonders. I pack my lunches so infrequently that I always forget, so I stick a big Post-It with "GET FOOD!" written on it at eye level on the front door. As I'm walking out of the house I see it and detour to grab my food!
  • AmyLeighWarren
    Options

Post-It Note on the door. Works wonders. I pack my lunches so infrequently that I always forget, so I stick a big Post-It with "GET FOOD!" written on it at eye level on the front door. As I'm walking out of the house I see it and detour to grab my food!

Haha thats what i used to do to remember to feed the cat. Really does work ;o)