30 Day Shred results (with pics)

Options
dlyeates
dlyeates Posts: 875 Member
I decided to post pics. They are not pretty. They do NOT show the progress that the measurements prove. Please be kind.

But the data doesn't lie. Even big girls like me can see progress from the 30 day shred. And the best part is that I am starting to make exercising a habit.

This journey finally started for the umpteenth time when I got support from 2 awesome friends who shared this site with me. I finally tracked my food and was honest with myself. I finally admitted that I'm really really STUPID when it come to what I had been putting in my body and that I don't know what the calories are or what is healthy. I'm taking back the control.

During this 30 day journey:
I have NOT lost weight like I wanted to, I have NOT lost inches as much as I wanted to.....BUT I am stronger and modifying less, I proved to myself that I could complete 30 straight days of working out, and I'm making myself a priority. Altogether a complete success but not in the ways I thought it would be!!!

So here are my stats and pics. Please be kind (lie if you have to). I'm not proud but I am proud that I've accomplished this!!!
IMG_0407-2-1.jpg

30dayside-2-1.jpg

IMG_0411-2-1.jpg

........................................Starting 9/13.............Day 10 9/24.............Day 20 10/3...............Day 30 10/13.....Totals
Bust:……………………… 44 ¼…………………44…………………..43 ½………………….43 ¼...............-1
Stomach:
-Upper…………………….39 ½…………………38 ¼………………...38…………………..…37 ½..............-2
-Middle…………………....,41……………………40 ½………………...40 ½ …………………40...................-1
-Lower……………….…....45 ¾………………...43 ½………………....43……………………..41 ½...............-4.25
Butt: ………………………45 ½………………....44 ½………………....43 ¼…………………43 ¼.................-2.25
Rt Thigh: ………………....24……………………23…………………….22 ½……………..…..21 ½................-2.5
Lt Thigh: ………………....24…………………….23…………………….22 ½……………..…..21 ½................-2.5
Rt Bicep: ………………...12…………………….12……………………..11 ½……………..…..11 ½................-0.5
Lt Bicep: ………………...12……………………..12……………………..11 ½……………..…..11 ½................-0.5

Lost 16.5 inches!!!! The pics don't show it but the numbers don't lie!!!!!

Replies

• melissabee31
    Options
    I see a very big difference in your pictures! Your body is changing! Congrats! Gotta love Jillian :)
  • jenifergotti
    jenifergotti Posts: 325 Member
    Options
    Those numbers don't lie!! Great job!
  • xBeautifulBreakdown
    xBeautifulBreakdown Posts: 167 Member
    Options
    I see a definite difference in your before and after pics. You are awesome! You look great! Keep it up!
  • doinit4tayzie
    Options
    Great job! I can see a difference!!
  • doinit4tayzie
    Options
    Great job! I can see a difference!!
  • Salpica
    Salpica Posts: 205 Member
    Options
    It definitely shows progress! Great job and keep it up!
  • beautybiz
    beautybiz Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    I TOTALLY see the change. Good Job!!!! :drinker: Cheers to you!
  • dlei456
    dlei456 Posts: 201 Member
    Options
    I totally see a difference, too!!! You definitely look stronger and more toned!!!
  • Chelsea_Marinos
    Chelsea_Marinos Posts: 62 Member
    Options
    Awesome job!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I am on level 1 day 1 this is motivating and awesome! but I cant see your final pic just 1st and day 20 but good job on those inches crazy!
  • moodymarble
    moodymarble Posts: 182 Member
    Options
    I see a big difference! You need to remember...we are our own worst enemies/ critics. Keep up the great work!
  • Ksnoddy87
    Ksnoddy87 Posts: 121
    Options
    I definitely see the difference! awesome dedication and keep up the great work! :flowerforyou:
  • dauenhab
    dauenhab Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    Hey dl,

Don't kidd yourself, those pictures show great improvement. Don't be hard on yourself. You have started in the right direction and that is what counts. Just remember that everyday that you workout, eat healthy, you are improving. You don't have to be perfect, just continue to strive to make better choices and you will get where you want to be.
  • midwesthiker
    Options
    I credit the Shred for getting me into the habit. I am working on Ripped in 30 and Killer Buns and Thighs as well. I got No More Trouble Zones which is like a combination of the 3 and is almost 50 minutes. I have seen much more results with that one than the others.

Congrats for making it! Keep it up and you will see the results!!! :flowerforyou:
  • Jmiqbel
    Options
    So proud of you for doing 30 days straight of exercise!! I have not been able to accomplish that EVER! I can definitely see a difference in the pics and you have motivated me to drag my tired butt over to the dusty exercise bike that beckons to me:)
  • sweebum
    sweebum Posts: 1,060 Member
    Options
    You can totally see it in your belly and your back just under your bra strap! Great job!:flowerforyou:
  • EBaca140
    Options
    you can absolutely see a difference-great job keep at it!
  • londanfudd4eva
    Options
    congrats i can see a difference so just keep up the good work. i could only see your 1st and 20th day though .jillian also has a 6week 6pack abs that you might want to incorperate also it is tough but worth it.
  • ashlenz
    ashlenz Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    awesome job! we all have something to learn from this kind of dedication. Sometimes is not about the scale moving but its about proving to yourself that you can do something to better yourself. Way to go! that is incredible .. and i can definitely see some changes in the pictures. keep going!
  • dlyeates
    dlyeates Posts: 875 Member
    Options
    IMG_0407-2-1.jpg

30dayside-2-1.jpg

IMG_0411-2-1.jpg

Hopefully these show up better.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!