Trying it out! Motivated :)

Options
Someone told me about this site today when I was asking what worked for them with weight loss. I have done another program for most of my life when I need to lose weight and keep it off. I've gained 20 lbs in the last year and want to get it off and want to try something new.

Replies

• casique3
    Options
    I love rollerblading, less impact and in that way you excercise longer, also taking long walks right before the sun sets :) with music in my ears,good luck!!!
  • kristinjwright
    kristinjwright Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Thanks! I hope it's going well for you :)
  • spicypepper
    spicypepper Posts: 1,016 Member
    Options
    This site is awesome!!! Great source of motivation, support and the tools to be successful!
  • kristinjwright
    kristinjwright Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Thanks for the encouragement about this sight. You have done so well! I love seeing your goals and your pics :)
  • Back2MeJG
    Options
    I just joined too. I'm hoping that visiting this site will keep me motivated to actually reach my goal this time and then to keep up the work it takes to keep myself there.
    Good luck to you! :smile:
  • thelegendhorse
    Options
    Welcome!
    This site is amazing! The tools themselves seem to keep me on the right path and the people are a wonderful bonus! You will get tons of support on this site! I have only been on it 4 days and i have already lost 4 pounds. you can do it this app makes it easy :)