Not new, but needing a push!

Options
Dear fellow MFPers,

Sadlly it seems my friend's status updates seem to getting less frequent, even though I still have them as friends and they're logging in. The ones that were once commenting very often, are no longer doing so.

So this is my proposition...

I am needing some new friends that are willing to push me and encourage me. If I find these new friends to help me out, you better believe I will return the favor!

Thanks for reading,
Crystal

Replies

• wannabesexymama
    wannabesexymama Posts: 367 Member
    Options
    Crystal~ I am Mary, Nice to meet you! I was here last year and due to pregnancy I didn't return tell well 30 days ago now!! I am doing awesome and though I may not get to respond to you every day I will def try to respond often I am a busy mother of 5,,, Add me if you wish!!!
  • t_kess
    t_kess Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    I'm down to help push you! Today is day one of my re-commitment to loosing weight and being healthy. I am feeling excited and motivated so it should be a good match =)
  • lilyannette
    Options
    Hi
  • jenlourob
    jenlourob Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hey Im Jennifer! And I too Love the encouragement! I usually do my stuff on my phone and as long as it tells me on there that someone is talking to me I will talk back! I am down 5 lbs in a month and I am so excited! Dont give up!
  • norcalbowler
    norcalbowler Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    You know I'm here for you! :)
  • vzucco
    vzucco Posts: 229
    Options
    Hi! I'm new on here, less than a week and so far I've been loving the support and encouragement I've gotten from strangers, as well as being able to offer my support. Feel free to add me, I love cheering people on and it makes a huge difference, doesn't it? :)
  • BigDaddyBRC
    BigDaddyBRC Posts: 2,395 Member
    Options
    If you're not on cliff, a bridge, a building, or anywhere without a bungee cord on your ankles (sounds bad) or a parachute...then feel free to add, and I'll push ya