INSANITY SEPTMBER 2011-NOVEMBER 2011

Options
2»

Replies

• Stooooo
    Stooooo Posts: 1,191 Member
    Options
    Yes do every day as best as you can it will get better. I started my 2nd round of Insanity on Monday and it is just as hard as I remember.

Thank you! I do 30 minutes of stretching afterwards. So you're in week 2 or month 2? I would like to find someone who is on the same day as me besides my roommate :] the more people the merrier.

I'm in Week#1 of Round 2.
  • Chaosdrone
    Options
    im starting sunday!!!!!!!!!!
  • Stooooo
    Stooooo Posts: 1,191 Member
    Options
    Yes do every day as best as you can it will get better. I started my 2nd round of Insanity on Monday and it is just as hard as I remember.

Thank you! I do 30 minutes of stretching afterwards. So you're in week 2 or month 2? I would like to find someone who is on the same day as me besides my roommate :] the more people the merrier.

What about a recovery shake?
  • getthisweightgone
    Options

What about a recovery shake?

I'll get that recovery shake later on. My body feels better after cardio recovery. I have yet to see pounds go down, but clothes are beginning to fit better. I think numbers are more convincing even though I'm feeling great. The Plyometric Circuit took me two hours yesterday (let's say that was the greatest discouraging feeling I've ever felt.)
  • half_marathon
    half_marathon Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    Is anyone about to start Insanity tomorrow? :))))))))