attention all with OPEN food diaries

Options
Hey guys
I have my food diary open at all times as i like to be held accountable not just to myself with what im eating but to everyone out there in the cyber world ;)
Im wanting to see with those of you who are doing awesome with your weight loss and healthy lifestyle are eating and am also really wanting to get some meal ideas, as I often run out of ideas as to what to have for dinner!
So if you have an open food diary please add me :D

Replies

• fatboypup
    fatboypup Posts: 1,873 Member
    Options
    dont look at mine i eat lots of candy pie cake cheesecake and brownies ............
  • Queen_Christine
    Queen_Christine Posts: 342 Member
    Options
    Friend request on it's way!
  • sarah307
    sarah307 Posts: 1,363 Member
    Options
    FR sent!
  • heaverchell
    heaverchell Posts: 513 Member
    Options
    I keep mine open. It makes me feel like I have to make better choices.
  • James_1954
    James_1954 Posts: 187 Member
    Options
    Tell you what ... I'm not sure mine would be any good to you, as I'm amazingly short on fresh new meal ideas. So I'll leave the decision with you: add me or not. Either way, best of success to you! You're in the right place.
  • Kara52217
    Kara52217 Posts: 353 Member
    Options

Ditto. Add me as well if youwant. Have a great night
  • jmjones66
    jmjones66 Posts: 145 Member
    Options
    Request on its way!:smile:
  • Contrarian
    Contrarian Posts: 8,138 Member
    Options
    Discrimination! :angry:

Only kidding. I don't care.
  • lovelee79
    lovelee79 Posts: 362
    Options
    My food diary is open to friends! please view. I'm new here, only 4 days! but I love it!
    I don't understand why so many have their food diaries private ???
    I also want to be accountable, so it makes no sense for me to hide what I eat !
    Cheers!!!
  • dorisholaway
    dorisholaway Posts: 531 Member
    Options
    friend request sent.
  • leigh33ca
    leigh33ca Posts: 102 Member
    Options
    FR sent. You can see the good the bad and the ugly.. Though I do have to get posting again.
  • daves160
    daves160 Posts: 600
    Options

Ditto. Add me as well if youwant. Have a great night

Likewise^
    Feel free to add me
  • foremant86
    foremant86 Posts: 1,115 Member
    Options
    mine is open, anyone can feel free to add me :)
  • leigh33ca
    leigh33ca Posts: 102 Member
    Options
    I just fixed it and my friends can now view it. Dumb me thought it was like that. Sorry!
    :embarassed:
    FR sent. You can see the good the bad and the ugly.. Though I do have to get posting again.
  • GettinMyLifeBck
    GettinMyLifeBck Posts: 201 Member
    Options
    You can view mine anytime!.Its public...The good bad and ugly ha it shouldn't be that bad.
  • saraiwarren
    Options
    I also forgot to tell you in my message that I posted some pictures of my meals I've made on my profile. I've lost 11 pounds in a months time and I don't feel like I've been restricted at all. I take a cheat day once a week, do 20 mins of dumbbell exercises 5 days a week, and walk with my baby in his carrier for at least 30 mins 7 days a week. I think this is pretty minimal so it must be the difference in my meals.
  • swimmer54
    swimmer54 Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    I appreciate the OP and all who have replied. I've been struggling and am now going to see if making my diary public will help. We'll see if I even make it through the day. lol.