skinny bashing...

Options
im sick of being told im too skinny or that i should put on weight...
people see me as too thin... but this is my normal size.. i was this thin (but flabby due to lack of exercise) before i met my partner... and i this is my NORMAL body :(
im fit and healthy and love myself so get effed!

Replies

• slimmerme2012
    Options
    they are just jealous!
  • Givemewings
    Givemewings Posts: 864 Member
    Options
    Don't worry. You don't look too thin to me, you look very healthy. Yes, they're probably jealous!
  • BeautyFromPain
    BeautyFromPain Posts: 4,952 Member
    Options
    You're beautiful don't let them get you down <33
  • clarech82
    clarech82 Posts: 244 Member
    Options
    You look great don't listen to them. I would love to look as good as you
  • RedPaperClip
    Options
    I call jealousy! I'd love to be a thin as you.

Everybody seems to bash everyone, whatever weight they are. Jeez, it's like everybody is too fat or too skinny, nobody's just normal!
  • Tattoos_and_Tea
    Tattoos_and_Tea Posts: 529 Member
    Options
    I think you look great hun, f**k what other people say.
  • babyblake11
    babyblake11 Posts: 1,107 Member
    Options
    I call jealousy! I'd love to be a thin as you.

Everybody seems to bash everyone, whatever weight they are. Jeez, it's like everybody is too fat or too skinny, nobody's just normal!

agreed! thank you all for your kind words , **** all the people who try and get us down!
  • 10fairywings
    10fairywings Posts: 136 Member
    Options
    Their problem honey, just let it go! My daughter is naturally tiny, and even when she was at school I was called in for them to ask me if she had an eating disorder, grrrrrrrrrrrrrr! She actually ate like a pig lol! She loves her food. She tried to join a gym to keep fit and they wouldn't allow her to join because she was so under weight! She had a baby a year ago and put on a little weight and she says she feels more of a normal size now bless her, she looks lovely to me she is 5 foot 5 inches and weighed 6 and a half stone, and now she weighs 8 stone she's gone from a Uk size 4 (which were baggy, US size 0) to a UK size 6 lol! My Mothers' sister was exactly the same tiny family on mums side most of them were 5 foot and tiny framed. It is funny though as my Dad was 6 foot 4 inches lol! So my son who is also a bean pole stands a 6 foot 2, but my middle daughter who is 5 foot 9 inces is a size 10 now but was a 14 in her teens. So different! We are who we are!!!!
  • dad106
    dad106 Posts: 4,868 Member
    Options
    Good for you!

I get it all the time too because I'm so tall and don't look fat.. Everyones telling me why are you so worried about what you eat? Your soo skinny! It's like uh no, actually I'm not.. I'm a normal weight and healthy.. so boo to you!
  • Dragongrl
    Dragongrl Posts: 186 Member
    Options
    Who is skinny bashing you? You are perfect. I used to look just like you when I was your age. :wink:
  • Nicolene021282
    Options
    Everybody is a critic! I say as long as you're happy thats all that matters.