I'm HEALTHY!!!!!!!

Options
I've been overweight most of my entire life, and at one point obese, but now I'm HEALTHY!!!!!!!!!!!! YAY! :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile:

Thanks to all my MFP friends and all the support!!!!!!! You all ROCK! :flowerforyou:

Replies

• Lets_Do_It
    Options
    AHH!!!! Congrats!!!!! <3 that is the best feeling in the world!!! (im only 1.5 lbs away) :D CONGRATS!!!
  • EmBlazes
    EmBlazes Posts: 374 Member
    Options
    You need to totally do a victory dance :) That's great!!!
  • Jeneba
    Jeneba Posts: 699 Member
    Options
    I agree! Time to do you Happy Dance!
  • Magic_Girl
    Options
    AHH!!!! Congrats!!!!! <3 that is the best feeling in the world!!! (im only 1.5 lbs away) :D CONGRATS!!!

I was 1.5 llbs away too! I didn't expect to see it on the scale so soon! I was actually in disbelief the whole time and weighed myself 5 more times to make sure it was right! LOL!
  • Magic_Girl
    Options
    haha yeah I did my happy dance!!!! But at first I was so surprised I just stared at the scale for a long time!!! :laugh:
  • SusanneWhittington
    SusanneWhittington Posts: 339 Member
    Options
    congratulations! So are you staying on MFP for maintaining?
  • amberwebb79
    amberwebb79 Posts: 113 Member
    Options
    Great Job! Doesn't it feel awesome!
  • SueGeer
    SueGeer Posts: 1,169 Member
    Options
    Just shows anyting is possible! Love it! Well done! :flowerforyou:

Sue :smile: x
  • Seagazer
    Options
    Congratulations !! That is some achievement :happy:
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!