Hello

Options
New to Fitness Pal. I like the site. Didn't know that some of the snacks I was eating were high in calories.

Replies

• Natalie49
    Natalie49 Posts: 210 Member
    Options
    Welcome to MFP! :)
  • ameyc2002
    ameyc2002 Posts: 247 Member
    Options
    it can be a big eye opener.. good luck to you on this journey
  • Jen_ht
    Jen_ht Posts: 99 Member
    Options
    Welcome! Hope you have a great time with MFP
  • geri1955
    geri1955 Posts: 106
    Options
    Hi, Welcome to MFP.. That is why this site is great, the food data base lets you know just what your calorie intake is, amongst sugars, sodium, protein etc. It's so important to use the site's food diary! Easy plan to follow! I'm loving it tremendously! Best of luck to you, Geri
  • TAG61
    TAG61 Posts: 1
    Options
    This is an excellent place to start the 'journey'. Good Luck.
  • Fit4_Life
    Fit4_Life Posts: 828 Member
    Options
    Welcome to this fantastic site! Good luck on your journey to the healthy you. :-)
  • lourie_p
    Options
    It's helped me look at the value of my food. I ate a granola bar for a snack that was 200 calories and I ate boneless skinless chicken with spinach and cranberry sauce for 240 calories! You get more bang for your buck with whole healthy food.
  • buttercup411
    buttercup411 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I have just started and kept it up for a week - it has really helped! Good luck on your journey.
  • abhill0913
    abhill0913 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Just joined MFP yesterday! I am very excited about my upcoming weight loss!!! I look forward to all the support and motivation of others that are doing this for the first time! Although I am 5' 7.5", I never realized that the weight I had on me was damaging my health. I want to live a long and healthy life and I am determine to keep with this program. If you need support as well. I am here for you. Together! We can and will make a difference in our health! :flowerforyou:
    Angela
  • abhill0913
    abhill0913 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Good luck and much success on your goal to lose weight! I just started a week ago also, but just joined MFP yesterday!