Hey, I'm new and I think I can get used to this!

Options
Hi, i'm Lourie. I've been doing MFP a couple days and it's so easy to keep up with! I juice fasted in August and lost 20lbs in 20 days. I've already gained 10lbs since I've gone back to eating the same junk and I've decided I need to lose weight the old fashioned way; diet and exercise! I think the app is motivating me to keep up with my goals and reading other people's posts has been inspiring. I hope you all meet your goals and I'm glad we can support each other to make it there!

Replies

• lelc63
    lelc63 Posts: 8
    Options
    Welcome, I started 5 days ago on here and the support is great ... feel free to add me. Good luck ;-)
  • DWilbanks
    DWilbanks Posts: 420 Member
    Options
    Welcome to the site, I'm a relative newby, but this site is great, and the people really motivate you.

11095275.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Weight Loss Tools
  • Natalie49
    Natalie49 Posts: 210 Member
    Options
    The old fashioned way is the right way! Welcome to MFP :D
    It's very motivating and inspiring to be on this site!
    So good luck on your weight loss!
    Feel free to add me
    xx
  • Fit4_Life
    Fit4_Life Posts: 828 Member
    Options
    Welcome Lourie! This site is addicting, you will love it. Good luck to you. Add me if you'd like.

Lori
  • JoAnn73
    JoAnn73 Posts: 161 Member
    Options
    WELCOME TO THE FAMILY!!!
  • wadesha
    wadesha Posts: 360 Member
    Options
    yay! you can do this :)
  • amaion17
    amaion17 Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    im new to this as well and i love it so far, i hope i can keep up and it doesnt get boring and i quit. i usually just eat whatever i want and eat a whole bag of chips or candy in one sitting or down a whole LG milkshake but now my goal is to portion, and throw in some cardio as often as i can. good luck!
  • geri1955
    geri1955 Posts: 106
    Options
    Hi Lourie, I have been on this site for 55 days today, it is by far the best thing I ever did, I lost 14 lbs.so far and I am thrilled..This site does everything for you..finally it clicked, to eat healthy and its easy as ever! It only took me 56 yrs to realize it..anyway, best of luck to you, hope u enjoy this site as much as I do!! It's really not dieting, its making better choices..you can still have all the foods you want, just not all in one sitting! lol Geri:smile:
  • lts42uk
    lts42uk Posts: 162 Member
    Options
    The old fashioned way is the right way! Welcome to MFP :D
    It's very motivating and inspiring to be on this site!

I totally agree! It's the only thing that worked for me! MFP and Jillian Michaels! I'm on maintenance now but still addicted! It helps to keep on track!
  • StarGeezer
    Options
    Hi and welcome! You've come to the right place, MFP is second to none for faithful friends who are there to support, encourage, laugh and cry with, pick you up when you're down, and give you all the motivation you need. You're going to love it here, I'm certain! :smile: