Add me if you could use motivation and support!!!

Options
:flowerforyou: Hey everyone :flowerforyou:

Replies

• normsch
    normsch Posts: 34
    Options
    Hello there!
  • normh545
    normh545 Posts: 81 Member
    Options
    hi
  • cinole1706
    Options
    Hi! Definitely could use some. :)
  • jadebvb92
    Options
    I could definately use :D
  • rpphillip
    rpphillip Posts: 230 Member
    Options
    add me I can use motivation and support!! and ofcourse friends are always welcome !:happy:
  • sassyntat2ed
    Options
    Hi there!!! Motivation and support are def the key to losing weight!! :flowerforyou:
  • vizet
    vizet Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Hi there, i'm new here and would love to get motivated frm all of you. Pls feel free to add me.
  • cmj20
    cmj20 Posts: 3
    Options
    Hi, I'm 58 and can really use some motivation on getting some exercise in. If you have any ideas on how to motivate me I sure could use the help. :yawn:
    I'M A GRANDMA WHO WANTS TO BE AROUND TO SEE MY GRANDKIDS GROW UP!
  • msbrowneyes85
    Options
    Hi, I'm 58 and can really use some motivation on getting some exercise in. If you have any ideas on how to motivate me I sure could use the help. :yawn:

Well I posted a topic that you should read its called DO YOURSELF A FAVOR IF YOUR SERIOUS ABOUT LOSING WEIGHT...ITS PRETTY SIMPLE. Add as many friends on mfp as you can keep up with and I promise it will make a difference you can always add me I make sure I check on all my friends daily and keep them motivated. Another great thing to do is if you can find some one who is close to your weight goal or age or just someone to keep you motivated then start emailing them and kinda get a buddy out of it. Your going to do great and remeber this isn't a diet its a life change it took time to put the weight on it will take time to lose it no matter what don't set a really high goal for yourself in a week take it day by day it will make your journey so much better. Good luck and let me know what works out for you the best :)
  • robyng1986
    robyng1986 Posts: 139 Member
    Options
    i all!! :happy: i am also very new to MFP and would love some motivation and support. i also hope to help others as losing weight is no easy undertaking.

plz feel free to add me also!
  • Diane80lb
    Options
    Same here! Feel free to add me also (anyone). :)