YES YOU CAN!!!!!!!!!

Options
Yes you can

Can you achieve the goals you’ve set for yourself even though the obstacles are many? Yes you can. Can you get back up and make another effort, as many times as necessary, until you’ve successfully reached the place you intend to go? Yes, you most certainly can.

Yes you can remain calm and focused when the world around you swirls with noisy confusion. Yes you can move positively forward each day even though events and circumstances seem to constantly act against you.

Yes you can do all these things and more. If one path is blocked, there are plenty of others. When you are willing, there is a way. When you are committed to reaching the results you desire, yes you can find that way and follow it.

Whatever life may ask of you, the answer is always yes, when you decide to make it so.

"Believe and Achieve" LEt's Do this Love's *muah

~Rachel~

Replies

• JoDeeD
    JoDeeD Posts: 391
    Options
    Rachel, You are totally amazing and inspiring. Great job on your weight loss. You are looking fabulous!
  • PBJunkie
    PBJunkie Posts: 652
    Options
    Yes you can

Can you achieve the goals you’ve set for yourself even though the obstacles are many? Yes you can. Can you get back up and make another effort, as many times as necessary, until you’ve successfully reached the place you intend to go? Yes, you most certainly can.

Yes you can remain calm and focused when the world around you swirls with noisy confusion. Yes you can move positively forward each day even though events and circumstances seem to constantly act against you.

Yes you can do all these things and more. If one path is blocked, there are plenty of others. When you are willing, there is a way. When you are committed to reaching the results you desire, yes you can find that way and follow it.

Whatever life may ask of you, the answer is always yes, when you decide to make it so.

"Believe and Achieve" LEt's Do this Love's *muah

~Rachel~

Impressive!
  • zaz936
    zaz936 Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    Thank you. I needed that this morning!
  • dogwhisperette
    dogwhisperette Posts: 177 Member
    Options
    Thank you for sharing this! You certainly inspired me! Wonderful work girl, you look fantastic.
  • Natalie49
    Natalie49 Posts: 210 Member
    Options
    WOW!!! I'm speechless, you look absolutely GREAT!
    Very inspiring and motivating! You should be very proud of yourself! :)
  • kirakaydawn
    Options
    can you follow me every day saying stuff like this to me haha
  • jschm947
    jschm947 Posts: 84 Member
    Options
    WOW! Amazing!
  • rajivdubey
    rajivdubey Posts: 382 Member
    Options
    Mind Blowing! You must be an inspiration to the world!
  • AlwaysWanderer
    AlwaysWanderer Posts: 641 Member
    Options
    This is great. I need this. And you look absolutely STUNNING! Awesome job!!! :)
  • layla_luvyah
    layla_luvyah Posts: 107 Member
    Options
    You look MARVELOUS!!!:happy:
  • fit4lyfeLisa
    fit4lyfeLisa Posts: 529 Member
    Options
    I love Ralph Marston!! I love his inspirations, and look forward to reading them everyday!!!!
  • ShelleyD81
    ShelleyD81 Posts: 237 Member
    Options
    You look amazing, thanks for helping me keep my eye on the prize!
    :flowerforyou:
  • Purecity
    Purecity Posts: 115 Member
    Options
    Goodmorning!
    And thank you :)
    xoxox
  • Tracyrocksss
    Options
    WOW....Just absolutely amazing.......I pray that I can gain the strength and attitude I need to follow in your footsteps....And what a blessing to have DONE what you have done and be able to help OTHERS now...That has to be a great feeling..
    :)
    Tracy
  • dianer75935
    dianer75935 Posts: 186 Member
    Options
    thank you I really neede this this morning...
  • start2save
    Options
    INSPIRATIONAL!!!
  • Mamato3cubs
    Options
    Thank you. :smile:
  • AnotherMichelle
    AnotherMichelle Posts: 110 Member
    Options
    Ive been friends with you on here for a little while and although we havent talked really you are one of the most inspirational people on this website. You give me hope that I can not only lose the weight but can look HOT afterwards :P

Thank you so much for all your kind words of wisdom and that "You go girl!!" attitude! <3
  • Maris165
    Maris165 Posts: 175 Member
    Options
    Thanks for the positive MOJO!
  • AwesomeSauce4
    AwesomeSauce4 Posts: 1,062 Member
    Options
    Nothing But Positive Baby.. Let's Do this!!!