Loss-tober Fest Challenge (CLOSED GROUP)

Options

Replies

• Shalimarmandy
    Shalimarmandy Posts: 409 Member
    Options
    Anyone watching this baseball!

I didn't go run last night because baseball got over with late (it started at 3 and we are not on the east coast our games are usually 2.5 hours long, Plenty of daylight left to run) It wen until almost 8 last night and it was dark.

The last time I went running and it was dark I fell and skinned my knee. So looks like I will be doing some overtime today! However I am pretty sure the game got my heart rate to a crazy level because well if you watched the Rangers game you know!

Anyway happy Tuesday yall! Have great day!

Well I wouldn't run if the last time was a disaster :wink: and I don't watch baseball... I hate baseball... the long boring games are almost as bad as basketball to me with their squeaky shoes! :flowerforyou:
  • LittleFootLT11
    Options
    Hey all, will weigh in and update on life tomorrow morning. It's been a crazy week with starting a new job and all but I don't work Fridays so I'll be able to catch up!
  • kewwy1
    kewwy1 Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    Hi all :)

So this week I only lost 0.2 kilos (0.4 pounds) but I haven't really had much time to do anything as I'm going on holidays next week then back to work after being on maternity leave *sigh*

This week I plan on losing a kilo before leaving for holiday.. Will get to gym at least 4 times before I go. I'm lucky they have a great crèche!
  • Shalimarmandy
    Options
    today's the day!! don't forget to weigh in this morning... this week challenge is to workout for 45 minutes for 5 days this week, keep drinkin that water, and watch the sodium intake - keep it under!!!

I didn't do so hot this week and the scale let me know... .2# gain... time to get my butt in motion!!!
  • mrmarler
    mrmarler Posts: 121 Member
    Options
    weighing in at 176.2
  • kelleman1
    kelleman1 Posts: 148 Member
    Options
    I'll be weighing in tomorrow... Happy Friday everyone! :)
  • Shalimarmandy
    Options
    I went back through the threads and added your personal goal to the spreadsheet... I thought as you are viewing your weigh ins it would remind us that where we want to be this month - I KNOW I need this right now!
  • ken1994
    ken1994 Posts: 495 Member
    Options
    I gained one pound I cannot shake this slide I am in, I have been traveling a lot late and I have such a hard time when I cannot plan my meals.
  • pjfmaui73
    pjfmaui73 Posts: 408
    Options
    No changes in w eight yet! (sorry this is so late!) But yesterday I became a licensed zumba instructor, so did zumba for nearly 7 hours. My body is beat, and my muscles need a day or so to hardcore rest. But I will stay under my calories and definitely drink the 8 glasses of water everyday! And as soon as I am feeling stronger, I will for sure do hard work outs 5 days in a row!

Ahhh, the months almost a third over already!

WOW!!!!! that's like a week or 2 of exercise in 1 day...you are amazing!!!!!
  • pjfmaui73
    Options
    I gained one pound I cannot shake this slide I am in, I have been traveling a lot late and I have such a hard time when I cannot plan my meals.

sorry you are having a hard time Ken!!! since you are training a lot are you getting enough calories in?
  • pjfmaui73
    Options
    A high school aquaintance asked me to post new pictures since I lost almost 50 pounds... I don't have a photo from my highest weight but here's the best body shot I have and I weighed around 240 at the time the final shot is from today... This dress was part of the reason I got on track.... I wore it at my highest weight with SPANX for an hour and I couldn't breath and thought I was going to pass out. the dress was pulled sooooo tight I'm surprised I was even able to zip it that day. Today the dress is baggy in the chest and then falls straight down and really doesn't touch my body again.
    Weightloss-1.jpg

So awesome and inspirational!!!!! Congrats to you!!!!
  • pjfmaui73
    Options
    Well, I only lost 0.6lbs last week. But.....I'm not going to get down about that because I joined a gym last week, my eating was right on the money...lots of water...met all my goals I set, and my muscles are extremely sore today from the workouts so I know I am temporarily retaining water to repair my muscles. Plus... the best news of all---just this week alone...total body I lost 5 inches!!! And 17 inches total body in the last 4 weeks!! So what the heck have I got to complain about??? Not a damn thing! Have a great week everyone!!

So so great!!!!! No one knows your weight, but they can tell by your clothes and apprearance that you are losing weight so I think that's what's more motivating!!!
  • RebeccaLeinen
    RebeccaLeinen Posts: 110 Member
    Options
    I'm down 2 pounds!
  • Shalimarmandy
    Options

I know how that is! I now keep nutritional info for all the restuarant I would normally eat at in my smart phone so I can make the best decisions possible...and a key phrase is SPECIAL ORDER... for preakfast I have special ordered a banana and slice of country ham. The waitress thought I was nuts since it was a country cooking breakfast where pancakes and grits cooked with tons of butter is always on the menu!

Every day is new day so just do the best you can until life settles down a little
  • Shalimarmandy
    Options
    I'm down 2 pounds!

Amazing JOB!!!
  • Shalimarmandy
    Options
    Missing weigh ins from....

aguilarrumiko
    BelindaBuzz
    bevsdietfor2011
    Evenbetter
    FWBP
    icandothistrish85
    Jaunelle
    Kisnell1981
    kwoodgate
    mystamina
    prettyandslimming
    ready4achange1
    Straitfanatic
    wantnofat

Please update your weight on the spreadsheet asap... or send it to me and I will add it...

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0AlzltmSUpjKHdGIzZmdZbjBjT1NpRnhoMmVIeUs1Y1E&hl=en_US

I've not heard from some of you since you joined the group and I'm going to have to start dropping people.... :ohwell:
  • kelleman1
    kelleman1 Posts: 148 Member
    Options
    I saw 176 on the scale today!!! It was 176.8, but I'll take it! I've been stuck at 177-179 for the past month! I'm ready to move into the lower 170s!!!!!!!
  • Shalimarmandy
    Options
    I saw 176 on the scale today!!! It was 176.8, but I'll take it! I've been stuck at 177-179 for the past month! I'm ready to move into the lower 170s!!!!!!!

Awesome some times its baby steps that help us make the big jump!!
  • Shalimarmandy
    Options
    weigh in in the morning don't forget to log it or send it to me :)
    https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0AlzltmSUpjKHdGIzZmdZbjBjT1NpRnhoMmVIeUs1Y1E&hl=en_US
  • flamegirl72
    flamegirl72 Posts: 143 Member
    Options
    I'm down 2.2lbs this week! Already posted it on the spreadsheet for ya Shalimarmandy :)

Had one bad day eating... even went to McDonald's :O !! but maybe I should just call it one of these spike days I keep hearing about and not feel so damn guilty because it did not seem to do any harm on the scale at all :) Was afraid for half of the next day because I felt myself still craving some of those not so good foods from the day before, but pulled it back together quickly instead of going totally off the rails. That's a small victory in itself considering past experience.... :)

I think there has only been one day this month where I have missed my water goals....some days I almost double it :)

Gym has remained consistent have not missed more than 2 days in one week yet, and if I have let myself miss two one was always on a Tuesday where I walk dogs for two hours anyways so still got in my exercise.....dare I say I am becoming addicted to the gym????? OMG!!! Tonight I had my first ever workout with a personal trainer. I thought I might die during the (felt like) 12 million mountain climbers she made me do!! But it was awesome to have someone pushing me beyond what I thought my limits were. Learned a few things and excited to keep going!

So, I may or may not make my 10lb goal this month....time will tell....however, regardless, I would call this month a success. Thanks to all of you for your continued support and you all have mine in return! Whatever our collective goals may be...we will all get there together :)

Here's to a great finish for October !! Let's go get it this week!!!