Do you remember your first?

Options
mznisaelaine
mznisaelaine Posts: 2,262 Member
Do you remember you VERY FIRST three friends you added on MFP? If so, who?

If so, are they still on MFP, are they deleted? Do you still talk to them much?

Ok so for me:

I remember my first three friends ever on MFP were/are:

1. Yessiseguy
2. Learnin2LuvME
3. Melissajojo3

They are all still very ACTIVE and VERY SUPPORTIVE MFP members. And I talk to them all the time still. :)

Replies

• mznisaelaine
    Options
    Ahh.. I meant to finish the topic title to Do you remember your first MFP friends lol...Anyways please share :)
  • daleworley
    Options
    you=tainaelmore=smashley..and i talk to you and taina but smasley just comments on diary and vice versa
  • yessiseguy
    Options
    Of Course!!!!
    1. Mznisaelaine = beautifuL Nisa
    2. Learnin2LuvME = lovely Leah
    3. Melissajojo3 = gorgeous doll MeL

They are supportive and I love how much attention they always give me and vice versa. They are active and will never ever be deleted by me. I support them and their decisions. I am looking fwd to Nisa graudating, Leah spending the holidays with extreme motivation and Mel's wedding. The O3 are awesome and I want to be there for them as much as I possibly can! Their journey is also mine :)
  • anewattitude
    anewattitude Posts: 483 Member
    Options
    Ahh.. I meant to finish the topic title to Do you remember your first MFP friends lol...Anyways please share :)

I must admit this is not what I was expecting this post to be about and I'm a little disappointed! lol

To answer your question, yes I do remember the first three but I won't name them in case they don't like that kind of attention but they are still on my list :)
  • ZachyABaby
    Options
    evidently it was priscilla, mistymtnman and shanolap.
  • mznisaelaine
    Options

I must admit this is not what I was expecting this post to be about and I'm a little disappointed! lol

To answer your question, yes I do remember the first three but I won't name them in case they don't like that kind of attention but they are still on my list :)

Lol yea sorry!

And all fairness! :) Thats cool. I like how your very first MFP friends are still there :)
  • anewattitude
    anewattitude Posts: 483 Member
    Options

Lol yea sorry!

And all fairness! :) Thats cool. I like how your very first MFP friends are still there :)

I do too. It means alot they have stuck with me this far. I have logged on everyday for over a year now so these people deserve a medal putting up with my wacky posts! lol
  • juliecat1
    juliecat1 Posts: 3,455 Member
    Options
    My first is the person that got me started on MFP. Shes a highschool classmate Ladylord. And yes, shes very active here still!
    Next two were sharesb and cfred40. Both are still active! They have great things to say when we do talk!
  • Queen_Christine
    Queen_Christine Posts: 342 Member
    Options
    Yes, but it wasn't 3, it was 6. My first MFP friends came to me in a group of 6. They all welcomed me when I introduced myself a few weeks after I started using MFP. They are all still my friends, 4 of them haven't missed a day, 1 is still very faithful, and the other dropped off 2 months ago but I still watch for her. Now I have too many friends to keep close track of, but these first 6 (now 5), and a few others along the way are on my list of favorites....

Lizzy_Sunflower
    Nikstergirl
    jellyfishjen
    AHealthierRhonda
    sauza

And of course I have to include Shack1157 (my husband), MaryShack (my daughter), and JenMarie826 (my niece).

There are a few more on my favorites list but I won't go into that.
  • Adrenaline_Queen
    Adrenaline_Queen Posts: 626 Member
    Options
    No, but I remember the first I added who I knew! xx

They are all amazing.. I just added about 10 on my first day as after reading all the posts I thought it a good idea xx
  • LolasEpicJourney
    LolasEpicJourney Posts: 1,010 Member
    Options
    Actually you were over of my fiesta mznisaelaine
  • paintingcrew
    Options
    They were my three best friends and my sisters all wrapped in to one!!!!! Thanks Mirkats for all the support! Could not have gotten here without you!!!!!! LYMY!!!!
  • Melissajojo3
    Options
    Awww ofcourse I remeber my first 3..... Nisa you have been with me enjoying this long rollercoaster ride.. Yessie Leah and Keke girl, I know its four but you girls are a great great motivation to me.. :).. Thats so sweet that I got to be one of your three... your an awesome friend!!!! love You Doll!!!
  • Melissajojo3
    Options
    Of Course!!!!
    1. Mznisaelaine = beautifuL Nisa
    2. Learnin2LuvME = lovely Leah
    3. Melissajojo3 = gorgeous doll MeL

They are supportive and I love how much attention they always give me and vice versa. They are active and will never ever be deleted by me. I support them and their decisions. I am looking fwd to Nisa graudating, Leah spending the holidays with extreme motivation and Mel's wedding. The O3 are awesome and I want to be there for them as much as I possibly can! Their journey is also mine :)

Awww Yessie you are just an amazing person and I love how you always support us in every way possible... Friend You can always count on me for anything... I think we all 4 should reunite one day huh... :P that would be awesome!!!!
  • godroxmysox
    godroxmysox Posts: 1,491 Member
    Options
    i'm not counting family members because they very rarely login, lol

youngmrs - has always been super supportive; disappeared for a while, but is now back and better that ever - i love shannon, she's wonderful!

cmg4721 - also very supportive; christina is amazing!

ashkay2 - very supportive as well (am i lucky or what?) - jessie is fantastic!
  • myofibril
    myofibril Posts: 4,500 Member
    Options
    I have only recently started adding friends although I have been here for many months. Not really the kind of guy who needs support (well of the weight loss kind that is ;) so kept my profile just for me for the longest time.

My first three were:

1) writteninthestars (because she sincere, sexy and sassy)
    2) beerrunner (because he is hilarious and a nice guy)
    3)kennethmgreen (because he is thoughtful, egalitarian and balanced)

I tend to only add people I feel will add to my experience here and so far it's been a very pleasant experience.
  • Learnin2LuvMe
    Learnin2LuvMe Posts: 465 Member
    Options
    Do you remember you VERY FIRST three friends you added on MFP? If so, who?

If so, are they still on MFP, are they deleted? Do you still talk to them much?

Ok so for me:

I remember my first three friends ever on MFP were/are:

1. Yessiseguy
    2. Learnin2LuvME
    3. Melissajojo3

They are all still very ACTIVE and VERY SUPPORTIVE MFP members. And I talk to them all the time still. :)
    Awwwww,i just now read this post,yes I remember! We met on pink pad or sumthing like that,lol..so crazy how far we have made it! I luv u girls sooo much! Yall are truely amazing!!
  • mznisaelaine
    Options
    Actually you were over of my fiesta mznisaelaine

Oh! You were one of my first too! I forgot you changed your username! Lol I'm sorry! How can I forget you :)