hi new to MFP

Options
hi im 24 next month i have 3 children ages 6, 3 and 1 i have a bit of excess baby weisht from all 3 pregnancies so i am hopeing to lose 3 1/2 stone :) i have failed at this so many times i always give in to my temptations. so hope i cant stickk to it this time with the help of every one :) thank you all and good luck to everyone x

Replies

• cowiness
    Options
    Good luck! I've been the on again off again dieter but Im here for ya !
  • Amy911Gray
    Amy911Gray Posts: 685 Member
    Options
    I'm excited that I know what stones are :smile:

What a great time to get back to what you want yourself to be...when the kids are little! I've done this so many times it's scary. This will be the very last time I do this, because it's not the weight loss I'm in this for although the scales would say different. It's for a lifestyle change, a food and exercise education, and a "I want to be a burden to my great grandchildren" quest. We have 4 children, the oldest is right around your age and has a precious 3 year old. :flowerforyou:

This is our last high school year. Our youngest is graduating. Soon the boys will be moving out and starting their lives as adults as our girls have. I want to be able to say, "l'll help you move out." and not be something that is in the way, or something that is too tired to add productivity to the process.

MFP is saving me from myself. Truly.

Log everything. Drink water. I'm here to cheer!!!
  • caz2711
    Options
    thank you both :) i will have 2 stick to it this time :) x
  • ShelleyD81
    ShelleyD81 Posts: 237 Member
    Options
    Hi & welcome to MFP
    Everyone on here is so supportive you'll never be alone to struggle!
    Good luck on your journey and feel free to add me if you'd like some support :)
  • Thedreamer1985
    Thedreamer1985 Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    Hi i am new too! welcome! :-D
  • start2save
    Options
    Hi
    I'm using MFP to help me stay on track on the Rosemary Conley amazing inch loss plan. It really works 22lbs off so far with about 11lbs to go.
    1st 2 weeks are 200 cals bfast, 300 lunch, 400 dinner plus 200cals from milk (450ml) & 2 x 50 cal snacks. Stay to less than 5g fat/100g & no alcohol first 2 weeks.
    week 3 & 4, add 200 cals, can be in your meals or alcohol or snacks then after week 4 you wrok out the cals you can take to still lose steadily which is where mfp comes in v handy. Good luck