Brand spanking new

Options
Hey Guys,

Just found this delightful little sight that lets me keep track of my eating and exercise! So much easier to not eat rubbish if you know its going to be staring back at you in your food diary. Also can't have sudden memory loss if it has been recorded!
For the last couple of weeks i've been hitting the gym and already i'm actually looking forward to it every day, hopefully it continues - it will need to if i'm going to get down to 210 ish pounds (240 currently). Actually, to make sure it continues I could use a few chums/mates/friends to keep me motivated on the bad days i know will come! I'm actually a dab hand at motivation myself so i'll reciprocate the best I can!

Heres to having some good times and getting (and more importantly staying) healthy!

Danny

Replies

• ImagineBC
    Options
    I joined up in September. The accountability factor is great! Helps keep me motivated on those weeks when the pounds don't seem to want to come off.
    You may friend me if you'd like.:happy:
  • Fit4_Life
    Fit4_Life Posts: 828 Member
    Options
    Welcome aboard Danny! This has been a great motivated sight with great people that encourages you to meet your goal along with a lot of praise! Feel free to add.

Lori
  • ameerah77
    ameerah77 Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    Hi Danny. I just started last week. This site has been an eye opener for me. I didn't realize that I ate so much! Actually looking at how much I eat daily really helps. And everyone on this site is so supportive. Good luck to you :smile:
  • NicolCook
    NicolCook Posts: 489 Member
    Options
    Great job getting started!! You can do this! Wonderful people here and the tools are beyond helpful :)
  • dandrews010
    dandrews010 Posts: 253 Member
    Options
    Thanks for the support guys, I won't let anybody down :happy: (well, most of the time!)