just "over weight"

Options
sbedzyk
sbedzyk Posts: 21 Member
Really excited to hit a milestone today, my MFP BMI went from obese to just "over weight". I've lost 12.5 lbs in 9 weeks and I am happy and healthy. I'm not sure I'll ever hit the "healthy" BMI on here, I think it's a bit too low for me, but I'm shooting for the weight on my driver's license (from 16 years ago) and my high school weight by my 20 year class reunion next summer... Happy Friday, and Happy NSVs everyone!

Replies

• cgd67
    cgd67 Posts: 188 Member
    Options
    WTG!
  • LShandR
    LShandR Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Congrats, that's great! I know that looking at that BMI score is like seeing your credit score when it's not too good. It makes you feel like you're in a completely different class and when you move up it's not about what others think it's how you feel inside. I'm happy for you! :) TGIF!!
  • subela
    subela Posts: 76
    Options
    Good analogy LSandR. Now if I could only get a loan for more calories and keep the low score!
  • WalkingLisa
    WalkingLisa Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    That is awesome Congratulations!!!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!