the 30 day shred burn ...

Options
Hiya all, I have been doing the 30DS for 3 days now. Everyone is saying they are sore after the first couple of days, but I have only been sore in my legs. Is this where everyone else has found the most burn ?? Just unsure if I was doing it right :smile:

Replies

• wendyannvantiem
    wendyannvantiem Posts: 188 Member
    Options
    I'm on level 3 and Its my arms and upper back.
  • jarrettd
    jarrettd Posts: 872 Member
    Options
    Yep...leg/thighs, and you're almost past it. Most report improvement by day 4. Keep at it and have fun!!
  • fbmandy55
    fbmandy55 Posts: 5,263 Member
    Options
    Only my legs and that was the first time. My arms get tired but never really sore.

Other than that I was surprised see how little I felt in my abs. I do lots of crunches and supermans when I am bored so apparently I have killer abs hiding under my belly fat somewhere.
  • windyweather88
    Options
    I've been doing it for 4 days. My sides hurt the most as well as my chest. I think it depends on where you're the strongest. I was a runner for years, so my legs are strong and don't get very sore. You can always get heavier arm weights if you're worried about it.
  • mandemonious
    mandemonious Posts: 217 Member
    Options
    First day my shoulders were sore. I agree w fbmandy55 too...I thought my abs would hurt more. They get tired during, but no real pain after. Must be all those years on the stability ball. I've got the most awesome abs of any fat girl I've ever seen :blushing:
  • rileymama
    rileymama Posts: 196 Member
    Options
    For me it was my thighs and it lasted 2 days..my upper arms hurt from some of the weight (the ones that worked the muscles that are apparently undrworked) but weren't really "sore"
  • buckaroos30
    buckaroos30 Posts: 127 Member
    Options
    I just finished day 5 of level one. Yes my legs are sore, but the first day my muscle under my arm was killing me, no much up top for those damn jumping jacks.lol I am already seeing a nice muscle in my arms. Good Luck Jillian is tough.
  • krystonite
    krystonite Posts: 553 Member
    Options
    I guess it depends where you're most weak. For me it was my legs (severe jelly legs).

I'd completed the 30DS a couple of months ago and then moved on to Ripped in 30. Now I'm actually back to the 30DS again simply because I like the exercises so much. I started back today and now it's my shoulders that are sore.

Best pain/soreness ever. Love the 30 Day Shred.

I hope you find the results you're looking for with it :D
  • ashleybromley
    Options
    I would love more info on this program..... I can't seem to find it and I am a new memebr tof fitnesspal :0)
  • sblair77
    sblair77 Posts: 355 Member
    Options
    Up your weights! I bet you'll get your arms working to their full potential then.
  • CMGemstone
    CMGemstone Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    yeah, level one affects the legs and but the most!
  • CMGemstone
    CMGemstone Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    my arms did get a little sore in the front of the armpit as well, but not near as bad as my legs.
  • JustQue
    JustQue Posts: 157
    Options
    I started level 3 last night and today I feel it in my legs and back. My arms were sore in the beginning though. Q
  • Geordie_Girl
    Geordie_Girl Posts: 175 Member
    Options
    Level 1 was everywhere LOL for the first 3 days, then it vanished completely. I'm on L2D3 now and it's my abs and hamstrings this time! I'm hoping it'll go soon too, like it did on L1.