Michigan Vs. State

Options
Ok there is a HUGE game coming up. Michigan @ State. I am an hardcore UofM fan and my money is on them even though I know its going to be a tough game. Ok other college football fans what are your pics

Replies

• Kimmer2011
    Kimmer2011 Posts: 569 Member
    Options
    I went to school out of state, but my husband went to MSU. He's not one of the crazy fans, but I'm sure he'll be watching the game.
  • DrMan
    DrMan Posts: 86
    Options
    GO BLUE
  • naesue
    naesue Posts: 401 Member
    Options
    Maize and Blue all the way Baby!!!!!!!
  • Iamfit4life
    Iamfit4life Posts: 3,095 Member
    Options
    I haven't seen enough of Michigan State

but I do think Michigan is overrrated. I also think it's totally unfair a QB who throws so many interceptions is in Heisman talk while more perfect ones are not.

That said, can't wait for Michigan to beat the pi$$ out of tOSPOOP.

I like Michigan, and usually root for them against their opponants.
  • raadkins
    raadkins Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Go Blue!!!!
  • ArroganceInStep
    ArroganceInStep Posts: 6,239 Member
    Options
    Ok there is a HUGE game coming up. Michigan @ State. I am an hardcore UofM fan and my money is on them even though I know its going to be a tough game. Ok other college football fans what are your pics

Penn State!

;P
  • InvictusPheonix
    InvictusPheonix Posts: 129 Member
    Options
    GO GREEN!
  • rjccellis
    Options
    DEFINITELY GOING TO BE A PENN STATE WIN!
  • skierxjes
    skierxjes Posts: 938 Member
    Options
    BLUE! BLUE! BLUE! BLUE! BLUE! BLUE! BLUE! BLUE! BLUE! BLUE! BLUE! BLUE! BLUE! BLUE! BLUE! BLUE! BLUE! BLUE! BLUE! BLUE! BLUE! BLUE! BLUE! BLUE! BLUE! BLUE! BLUE! BLUE! BLUE! *BREATHE* BLUE! BLUE! BLUE! BLUE! BLUE! BLUE! BLUE! BLUE! BLUE! BLUE! BLUE! BLUE! BLUE! BLUE! BLUE! BLUE! BLUE! BLUE! BLUE! BLUE! BLUE! BLUE! BLUE! BLUE! BLUE! BLUE! BLUE! BLUE! BLUE! BLUE! BLUE! BLUE! BLUE! BLUE! BLUE! BLUE! BLUE! BLUE! BLUE! :)
  • NLG139
    NLG139 Posts: 11
    Options
    WE ARE!!!
  • blm211
    blm211 Posts: 6
    Options
    LET'S GO PENN STATE!!
  • kendratiger20
    Options
    GO MICHIGAN.... GO BLUE!!!!!!!!!! :drinker: ..... State sucks :grumble: .....
  • reepobob
    reepobob Posts: 1,172 Member
    Options
    You Michigan and MSU fans rejoice in your once in a decade dominance of the Big Ten (11? 12?) THE Ohio State University WILL be back in top form...Urban Meyer is coming baby!!!
  • jls1661
    jls1661 Posts: 586 Member
    Options
    I'm all UofM. Posted this on FB, but seemed appropriate in this thread too.

A Michigan fan, a Michigan State fan, and a Ohio State fan, are climbing a mountain and arguing about who loves their team the most. The Michigan State fan insists that he is most loyal and then yells, "This is for the Spartans!" and jumps off the mountain. Not to be out done, The Michigan fan next professes his love for his team. He screams,"This is for the Wolverines!" and pushes the Ohio state fan off the mountain. Re-post if you're a Michigan fan - GO BLUE!!!
  • Andythefitfamilyman
    Options
    I'm all UofM. Posted this on FB, but seemed appropriate in this thread too.

A Michigan fan, a Michigan State fan, and a Ohio State fan, are climbing a mountain and arguing about who loves their team the most. The Michigan State fan insists that he is most loyal and then yells, "This is for the Spartans!" and jumps off the mountain. Not to be out done, The Michigan fan next professes his love for his team. He screams,"This is for the Wolverines!" and pushes the Ohio state fan off the mountain. Re-post if you're a Michigan fan - GO BLUE!!!
    LMAO FUNNIEST THING EVER I LOVE IT
  • quigonnjae
    Options
    Im a true BLUE wolverine always have been always will be ... I work in Lansing (well Okemos.. but close enough) and today is "team spirit" day ...Theres a few of us proudly sporting the maize and blue... but im beginning to wonder if Kevlar is workplace appropriate for the ensemble...

I just hope Denard doesnt succumb to the same medical condition he did last year ... R.C.I (Rectal Cranium impaction) or loosely translated had his head up his butt... Lets try to throw to the guys wearing the BLUE

U%20of%20M%20logo.jpg
  • Lisa__Michelle
    Lisa__Michelle Posts: 845 Member
    Options
    U of M ALL THE WAY!!! GO MICHIGAN!!!! GO BLUE!
  • alucard75
    alucard75 Posts: 207 Member
    Options
    Bold talk....U of M will beat State...and then continue on to a 12 - 0 season and win the BSC bowl game. Leaving Ohio in the dust and claiming this decade!!!!!!!!
  • jlzrdking
    jlzrdking Posts: 501 Member
    Options
    Wait there is a football team in Michigan???

RTR!!!!
  • alucard75
    alucard75 Posts: 207 Member
    Options
    Wait there is a football team in Michigan???

RTR!!!!

yes and you find out the first game of next season...we will ROLL tide...GO BLUE