???? for my Pals

Options
I was just looking at my Holiday application and noticed that Christmas is only 72 days away!!!! My question is what do you think I can lose by then? We are going to Disneyland and I would love to be 20lbs lighter. Is that realistic??? I would love some feedback.

Replies

• CherrySunday
    Options
    I think everyone's different -- I would love to be -20 by then too! At least 10 pounds, maybe 15.
  • SergeantSunshine_reused
    Options
    that would mean you would have to lose 1 lbs every 2.5 days...
    Might be possible, but wouldnt get your hopes up :O

Im trying for 8 lbs. That way its about 1 lb per week. About xD
  • muitobem
    muitobem Posts: 435 Member
    Options
    I lost 14 lbs in just under 100 days....but it depends on you and your body...just DON"T starve yourself. It will work against you....
  • brianklitzke
    brianklitzke Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    At the max 2lbs a week and thats pushing it realistically- christmas roughly 10 weeks away- Its possible but but hard- I think you should go for it!!!!! if you dont make 20lbs I bet you are still pleased with the results
  • mhotch
    mhotch Posts: 901 Member
    Options
    A 1-2 lb loss per week is an healthy loss. As you get closer to goal the wt loss slows down significantly. Don't set yourself up for disappointment, with unattainable goals.
  • Queen_Christine
    Queen_Christine Posts: 342 Member
    Options
    5 lbs per month is the most I've been able to lose (with the exception of the first month) :flowerforyou:
  • epj78
    epj78 Posts: 643 Member
    Options
    Yes, you can do 20 pounds......but you have to be 100% on everyday to do that. I know from past experience that it is possible for me if I really stick my mind to it and go all out (almost obsessive though - so depends if you are willing to go that far).

Let me know if you are in for trying - maybe we could support one another?? E-mail, etc. PM me.
  • brianklitzke
    brianklitzke Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Yes, you can do 20 pounds......but you have to be 100% on everyday to do that. I know from past experience that it is possible for me if I really stick my mind to it and go all out (almost obsessive though - so depends if you are willing to go that far).

Let me know if you are in for trying - maybe we could support one another?? E-mail, etc. PM me.

I am with her.... This sounds like a challenge I want in on !!!!
  • monicamk1975
    monicamk1975 Posts: 298 Member
    Options
    I think you can do it too! And if you want support for 20 before Christmas count me in as I have the same goal in mind :D
  • skinnymeinaz
    skinnymeinaz Posts: 384 Member
    Options
    Ok pals...the ones that want support, daily messages, and feedback (both ways), just send me a message and let me know....I will keep a starting list for us and we can update it weekly..................If you aren't a pal of mine what are you waiting for, add me but still message me with your starting weight (I weigh in on Monday if that works for you let me know).