you tell me?

Options
okay so ive been feeling horrible because for about the past 3 weeks i have NOT been stickin to my cals and ive been eating out as well and i thought for sure ive gained my weight back i step on the scale and it shows ive lost actually like another pound and half.....and im also getting over my menstural cycle...is this possible? or is my scale wrong my husband and kids weighed themselfs and they are basically the same weight as before....

Replies

• dovesgate
    dovesgate Posts: 894 Member
    Options
    I just lost about 10lbs from upping my calories. So yeah, its possible.
  • Nichole90
    Nichole90 Posts: 118
    Options
    I just lost about 10lbs from upping my calories. So yeah, its possible.

did you work out too and how much did you up your cals... i havent even been working out so i was like what the hell..i mean yeh its only like a pound possibly pound and half but still
  • kassied09
    kassied09 Posts: 397
    Options
    I would just say hell yeah & use this as motivation to get back on track! If you lost this one not trying imagine how great it will be to get your butt in gear again! Sounds like you don't even need to do too much to do so :D
  • Nichole90
    Nichole90 Posts: 118
    Options
    I would just say hell yeah & use this as motivation to get back on track! If you lost this one not trying imagine how great it will be to get your butt in gear again! Sounds like you don't even need to do too much to do so :D
    thanks
  • dani2005
    Options
    Our bodies have a funny way of doing things and when your on your period your body works harder to get what it needs. Yes it is possible.
  • dovesgate
    dovesgate Posts: 894 Member
    Options
    did you work out too and how much did you up your cals... i havent even been working out so i was like what the hell..i mean yeh its only like a pound possibly pound and half but still

I didn't do alot of exercising. I just try to be more active at home and at work and I make sure my family and I do something on the weekends that involves lots of walking.

I changed my weight loss goals from 2lbs per week to 1.5lbs per week; that only bumped me up from 1220 to 1390 but it seems to have made a huge difference.
  • Lift_hard_eat_big
    Lift_hard_eat_big Posts: 2,278 Member
    Options
    It's known as "diet breaking" eating at maintenance or a bit of a surplus will increase your leptin levels if they are low, which can rejuvenate your metabolism. Which is why some people lose weight the day after they have a "horrible eating day" when they go over their calories.