Asthma!!! UGH!

Options
I have been having a terriable time with my asthma recently and have been put on steroids for the second time in a month and a half. The first time i was able to continue to work out without an issue but its gotten so bad that I am unable to do my "normal" daily routine. I actually had to take days off work and I work at a desk most of my day.........I could really use some support so that I stick to my food plan until I can get back in the gym....advice on what to do with myself and keep in line for the next week or so??

Thanks everyone! I love this site. I know that words are encouragementand advice come only from people who can relate!

Have a good day and weekend everyone :)

Replies

• fat_tastic
    Options
    I hope your feeling better soon. I don't know if this helps but there are excercises you can do where you don't over do it. There are some you can do sitting down. You can go for a leisurely walk. Allthough it's not as much as you may be used to at least it's something and maybe you won't feel so down. That's if your condition allows even that little bit. Feel better ;o)
  • nattytude
    Options
    Hi. I too suffer from the unfriendly asthma. Yours does sound very bad and it is probably best you just rest up. Remember to eat healthy because that is all you can do. I hope you're back up and running again soon

Natty x
  • Losershawn
    Options
    Hope you get to feeling better. I've been there, log everything and get in some low impact workouts. Try some planks and stretching to start.