1/2 cup vegetable oil
3/4 splenda sugar blend
2 tsp vanilla extract
2 cups all-purpose flour
1/2 cup unsweetened cocoa powder
1 1/2 tsp baking soda
1 tsp salt
2 cups shredded zucchini
1/2 cup chopped walnuts (optional) I didn't count these, because I don't like nuts. It will change your count.

Directions:
1. Preheat oven to 350°. Grease and flour a 9x13 inch baking pan.
2. In a large bowl, mix together the oil, sugar, and 2 tsp vanilla extract until well blended. Combine the flour, 1/2 cup cocoa, baking soda, and salt in another bowl; stir into the sugar mixture. (this will look pretty crumbly yet until you add the zucchini) Fold in the zucchini and your walnuts (if adding nuts). (I actually kinda mixed the zucchini in really well with the rest of the mixture because I was worried that it still looked pretty dry and I mixed it until it was moist) Spread into pan.
3. Bake for 25 to 30 mins. in the oven, until the brownies spring back when gently touched.

It's 126 cal per brownie, makes 15.

These are excellent!

Replies

• harlanJEN
    harlanJEN Posts: 1,089 Member
    Options
    Sounds good ! I'd load them up with walnuts and use applesauce or yogurt instead of the vegetable oil.

Thanks for sharing ...
  • pvesey
    pvesey Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    bump YUMMY!!!
  • wdwghettogirl
    wdwghettogirl Posts: 559 Member
    Options
    BUMP!! Sounds SO good!
  • ChantalGG
    ChantalGG Posts: 2,404 Member
    Options
    Same as the other post you dont need the oil it will be moist with apple or some other fruit blend even 1/4 cup of water. I would also use whole wheat flour and not two cups worth add some egg whites too and throw in some protein powder.
  • RLFMURF
    Options
    Bump
  • 4wh33lr
    Options
    bump
  • saj6
    saj6 Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    sounds great! I think I know what I'll be baking this weekend now :-) thank you!