NVS??!

Options
So I was so excited because my ipod said I ran 6.25 in 1h4m4s.... but then I google mapped it.... and it was 5.9....

so I thought I ran my first 10k.... but I think I trust google map more... :huh:

... either way farthest run to date!

Replies

• CuteEllais
    CuteEllais Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    Either way, good job!
  • ChristinaLConway
    ChristinaLConway Posts: 115 Member
    Options
    High five!
  • juscallmeb
    juscallmeb Posts: 369 Member
    Options
    awesome job!!
    just think of it as you have something to work towards and I'm sure you will accomplish it and kick *kitten*!!
  • jesskahh87
    jesskahh87 Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    Hilary I'm so proud of you!! & I think I would trust the Nike Ipod thing because google maps always gets me lost & sends me into the way opposite direction I want to go in (remember our Fryeberg Fair loop) haha
  • ratherbeskiing
    ratherbeskiing Posts: 847 Member
    Options
    Hilary I'm so proud of you!! & I think I would trust the Nike Ipod thing because google maps always gets me lost & sends me into the way opposite direction I want to go in (remember our Fryeberg Fair loop) haha

hahahahaha true- we went into the biggest loop ever. hahaha. I think I am going to recalibrate and do it again and see what happens.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!