One Way Ticket to Onederland

Options
A day or so ago I told all MFP's that I had bought a one way ticket to onederland, a place I had not been since around 1995 or so. Since I was so close and didn't want to jinx myself, I projected my arrival date to be 10/21/2011 which I knew was attainable. Little did I know that I would redeem that ticket today. When I stepped on the scale this morning it read 199.0, down 3.2 pounds since last Friday. I am beyond overjoyed. I joined MFP 131 days ago and now my life is forever changed. Another 40+ pounds to go and I will have reached my goal. Today is a good day and I just wanted to share it with you all. Have a happy and healthy day.

If I knew how to post a pic I would :laugh: .

Replies

• lizsmith1976
    lizsmith1976 Posts: 497 Member
    Options
    Congratulations!!!!!
  • dani2005
    Options
    That is awesome. Congrats. I am working hard to get that same ticket.
  • mea9
    mea9 Posts: 561 Member
    Options
    Awesome!!! What a great way to start the day:))))
  • nehushtan
    nehushtan Posts: 566 Member
    Options
    All Aboard!!! Welcome to

♥Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ♥ ♪♪♪ ø¤º°`°º¤ø ONEDERLAND! `°º¤ø,¸¸,ø¤º°` ♪♪♪ ♥Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ♥

...where birds are singing and bees are buzzing and rainbows streak the sky....
    ...where (sugar-free) lollipops and lemon drops dot the trees....
    ...where parades of people pass waving streamers shouting "You're the best!"...
    ...where magic mirrors reflect beautiful smiling images of yourself...
    ...where it's truly hard to convey to those who don't understand
    the glorious impossible once-unimaginable expansively grand
    feeling of dancing leaping trumpeting and doing a hand-stand
    because you finally at long last with hard work long-planned
    have entered the gold and diamond-sparkled gates of ONEDERLAND!

Wonderful for you!
  • manderson27
    manderson27 Posts: 3,510 Member
    Options
    Awww well done. I am hoping to join onederland by the end of Oct so you have inspired me to try harder :bigsmile:
  • Qarol
    Qarol Posts: 6,171 Member
    Options
    ONEderland is a good day, indeed...
    Congratulations! I took a picture of my scale, as well, and made it my profile picture when I caught that train...
  • tiggerbounce411
    tiggerbounce411 Posts: 401 Member
    Options
    WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO WAY TO GO!!!!!!! I am happy for you that is awesome and you're half way home!!! Keep going you're doing a great job!
  • MaryS910
    MaryS910 Posts: 348 Member
    Options
    Congratulations! I know the feeling as I hit it myself, yesterday!!!

199scale.jpg
  • divadoll41
    Options
    awesome! I'm longing to reach onederland I have 21 pounds to go. Hope I reach it by December. Keep up the good work u look good!
  • lov3vh
    lov3vh Posts: 70
    Options
    great job!! :):):) Keep up the good work!
  • vnelson17
    Options
    THAT IS A BEAUTIFUL PHOTO. I AM SOOOOOOO JEALOUS!
  • Normalg
    Normalg Posts: 125 Member
    Options
    Awesome, I have a pic of mine too. Only mine is not digital scale so it's hard to see but I SAW LOL !!Congrats!!!!
  • sunshinethompson
    sunshinethompson Posts: 106 Member
    Options
    CONGRATS FREDA!!!!!!!! I am sooooo late,....lol. I didn't have a darn clue what ONEDERLAND was but after googling it, my face lite up like a lightbulb! I am sooo HAPPY you made it there. That trip is getting closer in sight and you'll be ready for that bikini in a minute!!!!!
  • KettyLan
    KettyLan Posts: 440 Member
    Options
    what an AWESOME feeling that is!!!!! Congratulations!!!
  • Hoppymom
    Hoppymom Posts: 1,158 Member
    Options
    Hooray for you!!!:flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou:
  • H_Factor
    H_Factor Posts: 1,722 Member
    Options
    you are doing great! keep up the good work.
  • LTRUITT3
    LTRUITT3 Posts: 205 Member
    Options
    Im hoping to purchase my onederland ticket early 2012....Im am feeling so confident that I can do this. Freda girl Im so happy for you you have no idea.:)
  • missjelika
    missjelika Posts: 115 Member
    Options
    A day or so ago I told all MFP's that I had bought a one way ticket to onederland, a place I had not been since around 1995 or so. Since I was so close and didn't want to jinx myself, I projected my arrival date to be 10/21/2011 which I knew was attainable. Little did I know that I would redeem that ticket today. When I stepped on the scale this morning it read 199.0, down 3.2 pounds since last Friday. I am beyond overjoyed. I joined MFP 131 days ago and now my life is forever changed. Another 40+ pounds to go and I will have reached my goal. Today is a good day and I just wanted to share it with you all. Have a happy and healthy day.

If I knew how to post a pic I would :laugh: .

join the club. I had the exact same experience this morning. getting on and off and on and off:flowerforyou: :drinker: :flowerforyou:
  • joannec2011
    Options
    That is absolutely amazing!! Congratulations! You give us all inspiration.
  • daydream58
    daydream58 Posts: 572 Member
    Options
    Congrats! I hope to join you in ONEderland by the end of the year. Nice job!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!