Before and Not Quite After, but WORKING AT IT EVERYDAY!

Options
Struggled to find a pic for before because I stopped letting people take pictures of me. If they did I just didn't save them. This one is from 4.5 years ago and not my heaviest. The after is from about 10 lbs ago.

th_100_0243.jpg

th_DSC05249JPGedit.jpg

Replies

• godroxmysox
    godroxmysox Posts: 1,491 Member
    Options
    Struggled to find a pic for before because I stopped letting people take pictures of me. If they did I just didn't save them. This one is from 4.5 years ago and not my heaviest. The after is from about 10 lbs ago.

100_0243.jpg

DSC05249JPGedit.jpg

You look great!
  • queenmegan
    Options

100_0243.jpg

DSC05249JPGedit.jpg

great work!
  • kassied09
    kassied09 Posts: 397
    Options
    Wow you do look amazing :D
  • Jennypins
    Jennypins Posts: 90 Member
    Options
    Way to go, girl! You look fantastic!!!!
  • jwhit31
    jwhit31 Posts: 450 Member
    Options
    Let's see if this works

100_0243.jpg

DSC05249JPGedit.jpg
  • ninerbuff
    ninerbuff Posts: 48,622 Member
    Options

100_0243.jpg

DSC05249JPGedit.jpg
    Help with the pics first.
  • ninerbuff
    ninerbuff Posts: 48,622 Member
    Options

100_0243.jpg

DSC05249JPGedit.jpg
    Help with the pics first.
  • jwhit31
    jwhit31 Posts: 450 Member
    Options
    Oh, I was beat to the punch. :smile: At any rate, you are doing a fantastic job! You look great!
  • wendyc122005
    Options
    I think someone helped with my pic. Please tell me how you were able to post. I tried 4 different ways, but in the end it wasn't me! Thanks!
  • catmom2cj
    catmom2cj Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    Awesome! You are doing such a good job. Keep up the good work.
  • swillis21
    swillis21 Posts: 251 Member
    Options
    Hey Wendy I think it's if u put the IMG part in lowercase, but i'm not positive ;) And I love the newest pic! You look so vibrant, young and healthy! I can see a huge change in your face too! WTG girl!!
  • ygsandoval
    ygsandoval Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    You look so beautiful!! Congratulations on your success!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!