My only friend is my co worker more help is needed! happy:

Options
:happy: Hello i have been on here for a few weeks with my co worker. It's time to get serious and more support. I want to lose about 100 pds in 1 yr. So support and ecouragment is needed.

Replies

• badelia18
    badelia18 Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Welcome! I want to lose about 46, well 44 now, unless I gained it back from my slip last nite...ice cream and chocolate. I have issues. lol there are days that will be great and days that will be depressing, but you can do this!!
  • austepants
    austepants Posts: 356 Member
    Options
    Welcome! I am always looking for more support on this site :) Feel free to send a friend request. Good luck I know you can do it!! I am trying to lose my last 25 pounds and it has been nothing less than a battle!
  • savismommy
    Options
    Hi! I'm looking to lose right around 100 pounds too! Feel free to add me for support if you
    would like!
  • thatchocolatechic
    thatchocolatechic Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    I'm here for ya!
  • bklyngirl71
    bklyngirl71 Posts: 381 Member
    Options
    u could do it! just take it one day at a time
  • jcstanton
    jcstanton Posts: 1,849 Member
    Options
    Sending a request now. I've lost nearly 40lbs since the end of May, but I still have 120lbs more to go before I reach my goal.
  • ctroxell2011
    Options
    Me too, always looking for others who are logging daily so I can compare diaries and get food ideas! Feel free to add me too.
  • cnkan0119
    cnkan0119 Posts: 114 Member
    Options
    Just sent you a request. Welcome to MFP. This place is better than facebook.lol
  • jo2907
    jo2907 Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    feel free to add me too, i am also looking for friends for motivation and encouragement. Good luck with your weight loss
  • kscarlett24
    kscarlett24 Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    Hi. The more the merrier, I will send you a friend request as well.
  • Michelle_C_
    Options
    You can do it!!! You are taking the right first steps! Keep going!