Renewbie

Options
I joined MFP some time ago and made some progress, but tgot sidetracked by changing my eating program and then by life.

My husband took ill, was diagnosed with pancreatic cancer in January 2011 and died approximately six weeks later. I got totally off track, did a lot of emotional eating and little exercise. I'm now the heaviest I've ever been, but want to get healthy, especially now that I am a single parent. I'm still mourning, but don't want to continue using that as a reason to overeat and be sedentary. I forgot my old MFP user name and login, so I'm starting over. I look forward to getting and giving support here as I relaunch my fitness journey.

Replies

• loriidan
    Options
    I am so very sorry for your loss. I lost my mom to pancreatic cancer 5 weeks after she was diagnosed but it's not the same as losing the partner you chose for life. But I am glad you have decided to jump back up and take care of yourself! Focus and more focus...you go girl!!
  • capenron
    Options
    Welcome back !! I'm starting back too after a long time off myself... just basically laziness on my part but I am going on a cruise next October and I'm bound and determined to be a healthier happier me ..
  • capenron
    Options
    Welcome back !! I'm starting back too after a long time off myself... just basically laziness on my part but I am going on a cruise next October and I'm bound and determined to be a healthier happier me ..