Just got my eBay wedding dress!

Options
2»

Replies

• Missmissy0003
    Missmissy0003 Posts: 250 Member
    Options
    Beautiful!! I see absolutely nothing wrong with getting a wedding dress from ebay!
  • countinonme
    Options
    It's wonderful! You'll be beautiful!
  • clur85
    clur85 Posts: 187 Member
    Options
    Yayyyy! Fabulous dress bet you can't wait now for the big day to wear it all day!
  • Hellbent_Heidi
    Hellbent_Heidi Posts: 3,669 Member
    Options
    That's really cool. My fiance wants me to try and sell it after the wedding for more than we paid, which I think i could easily do. However, I am not selling my wedding dress if you paid me! lol

I can understand...it was hard to part with mine, but it was much too great of a dress to spend the rest of its life in a closet somewhere...I figured it deserved to dance!
  • melissabee31
    Options
    Beautiful!! I see absolutely nothing wrong with getting a wedding dress from ebay!

Thanks! Me neither. I think it's ludicrous to pay thousands for a name brand dress that you wear for one day! I'm so glad I got a deal!
  • melissabee31
    Options
    Yayyyy! Fabulous dress bet you can't wait now for the big day to wear it all day!

Thanks, girl! I am definitely excited to wear it on my special day. My fiance is gone on business right now, so I am going to be trying to dress on like daily until he gets back! haha
  • supergirlsu
    Options
    Beautiful dress, and you look just as beautiful in it. My best friends wedding dress was a designer imitation, made for her measurements etc cost less than £200 and was simply stunning. And all that money saved went towards other parts of the wedding. Congrats and enjoy your big day xx
  • treatingmybodyright
    treatingmybodyright Posts: 184 Member
    Options
    Perfect!!!
  • mommared53
    mommared53 Posts: 9,543 Member
    Options
    It's a beautiful dress! Congratulations! :flowerforyou:
  • Deathwithab
    Deathwithab Posts: 462 Member
    Options
    i can't see the pics either (photobucket is blocked from work), but that's a smart idea!

I got married two years ago, and took my dress to a resale shop (beleive it or not, at their advice, I washed it in the washing machine...beading and all). I made back almost half what I for it new...and my beautiful dress got to dance again and make another bride happy!!

BTW..Congratulations and best of luck on your big day!

That's really cool. My fiance wants me to try and sell it after the wedding for more than we paid, which I think i could easily do. However, I am not selling my wedding dress if you paid me! lol

i agree your dress is short and cute and could easly be worn again :D congradulations .
  • MrsSpratt
    MrsSpratt Posts: 200 Member
    Options
    I love the dress. So pretty and fun!
  • VICKYORTIZ
    VICKYORTIZ Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    beautiful!