2. fat katy perry.
3. drew barrymore.
lmao

Replies

• Iamfit4life
    Iamfit4life Posts: 3,095 Member
    Options
    Sandra Bullock

I don't get it, it's a load of *kitten*, probably because of my smile.
  • galaxyhearts
    galaxyhearts Posts: 258 Member
    Options
    Haha I don't think I look like enough anyone and nobody ever says I do but I'm open for suggestions!

Someone on MFP said I looked a bit like Mayim Bialik as Amy Farrah Fowler from The Big Bang Theory. I thought that was hilarious hahaha

rsz_amy.jpg
  • Bankman1989
    Bankman1989 Posts: 1,116 Member
    Options
    Bo jackson
    Alphonso Ribiero
    Todd Bridges
  • Bankman1989
    Bankman1989 Posts: 1,116 Member
    Options
    Haha I don't think I look like enough anyone and nobody ever says I do but I'm open for suggestions!

Someone on MFP said I looked a bit like Mayim Bialik as Amy Farrah Fowler from The Big Bang Theory. I thought that was hilarious hahaha

rsz_amy.jpg

One of my favorite shows. She's hilarious on there.
  • dkvote
    dkvote Posts: 58
    Options

rsz_amy.jpg

I agree I don't think I look like any celebrity...however I do see a resemblance with yours. :)))
  • ljaglady
    Options
    I get Britney Spears all the time... Especially if i wear a fedora!! I dont see it!! 0.o
  • iMeow
    iMeow Posts: 10
    Options
    I would get "Mariah Carey" when my hair was light brown (highlighted).
    Now I have bangs, darker hair and don't think I look like anyone famous that I know of. lol
  • hollyprovince
    hollyprovince Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    you do but @ least shes cute lol
  • melissabee31
    Options
    Micha Barton.

Never seen it in myself, but a lot of different people have told me I "look like the girl from the OC." Sure...
  • McKayMachina
    McKayMachina Posts: 2,670 Member
    Options
    I can't think of a single celeb I resemble. Anytime I ask people, they agree. I don't look like anyone famous. :(
  • queenmegan
    Options
    I used to be told Pink, Bettie Page, etc. But I am open to suggestion, as I don't see myself looking like anyone!!!!
  • surfrgrl1
    surfrgrl1 Posts: 1,464 Member
    Options
    Arnold Schwarzenegger.....
  • Ashley_Panda
    Ashley_Panda Posts: 1,404 Member
    Options
    I've been told two. Claire Danes and Kate Winslet.
  • MiniMichelle
    MiniMichelle Posts: 807 Member
    Options
    Drew Barrymore (told that today actually)
    Reese Witherspoon
  • msmellebelle
    Options
    Cheryl Crow...but i don't know why this is!
  • xXHeatherRaeXx
    xXHeatherRaeXx Posts: 175 Member
    Options
    I can't think of a single celeb I resemble. Anytime I ask people, they agree. I don't look like anyone famous. :(

I think you look like Donna from That 70's Show :)
  • kaeleenbrave
    Options
    When I was younger, Mary-Kate Olsen
    Lately, Brittany Murphey
  • dmpizza
    dmpizza Posts: 3,321 Member
    Options
    In my 20s I was told Bruce Springsteen and I have to say there were times it was pretty accurate, but not anymore.
    My hairdresser tells me Charlie Sheen, but I don't see it.

An automated program on Facebook told me I looked like Mischa Barton.
    Which I don't see at all, but telling that to a 48 year old man isn't the worst thing in the world.
  • queenmegan
    Options
    Micha Barton.

Never seen it in myself, but a lot of different people have told me I "look like the girl from the OC." Sure...

I actually totally see it!!!!
  • LaComadreja14
    LaComadreja14 Posts: 277 Member
    Options
    I look nothing like any of these people in my profile pic cuz my face is all squinched up but I usually get: Gloria estafan a lot.. I think i get her the most actually, her and anne hathaway. I have been told that I look like Cote de Pablo (Ziva David from NCIS) everyonce in a while JLo (usually when I have short hair and they are talking about her in Enough) and there is another.. i cant remember her name, an italian actress... arg. I cant remember