Workout Clothing

Options
any cheap workout clothes?

Replies

• JMCade
    JMCade Posts: 389 Member
    Options
    Champion brand at Target, Old Navy's line of active wear, Danskin brand at Wal-Mart.
  • fall1
    fall1 Posts: 4
    Options
    Kole's best place to get work out clothes. they keep the shape good and wash up good.

all ways on sell.
  • Deckershann
    Deckershann Posts: 272 Member
    Options
    Sometimes, I workout in my pajamas. I'm not at the gym to impress anyone lol.

But yeah, Forever21 (I like their store and their website) has cute workout clothes for cheap!!
  • amberwebb79
    amberwebb79 Posts: 113 Member
    Options
    I got some cheap things at target I like pretty well. Not sure what brand they are. Luckily now I live near outlet malls, and I can find some cheap stuff at the under armour outlet. It doesn't wear out as quickly.
  • bjs06
    bjs06 Posts: 316 Member
    Options
    I got some cheap things at target I like pretty well. Not sure what brand they are. Luckily now I live near outlet malls, and I can find some cheap stuff at the under armour outlet. It doesn't wear out as quickly.

under armour outlet?! sounds amazing.
  • ccmccoy09
    ccmccoy09 Posts: 284 Member
    Options
    Costco has good stuff occasionally (but no trying on is kind of a bummer) and I'm a big fan of TJ Maxx, Marshalls and Ross. It's workout clothes; I don't care if it's from last season or whatever. :)
  • mhotch
    mhotch Posts: 901 Member
    Options
    I like Fila clothes. I buy them at Kohl's. Which has a one day sale about every other day! They wear and wash well. Some of my tops are 2 years old and still kicking.

I have found cute things at TJ Max, but that is a feast or famine kind of thing.
  • alcon79
    alcon79 Posts: 193 Member
    Options
    I get most of my workout stuff at Target, the Champion line has lots of options. I also stock up on black and gray Hanes tanks for guys, and $5 tanks when Old Navy has a sale.
  • mdrk
    mdrk Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    ****'s Sporting Goods sometimes has good sales.
  • mdrk
    mdrk Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    im not sure why its thinking its a swear word its a store !!!Lol
  • SMarie10
    SMarie10 Posts: 956 Member
    Options
    I love the Danskins from Walmart - they are nice and stretchy for all those squats you're going to do.