Stay at home moms

Options
Hey I am a sahm.. have been for more then 5 years. I live out in the country and sometimes don't get out much. I would LOVE to have some sahm friends to chat with. I feel like I am losing my mind sometimes. Its really hard to be with kids all day when you only want to get out and run or ride my bike. Would love to swap stories. I have a 13, 5 and 3 yr old.

Replies

• MrsSpratt
    MrsSpratt Posts: 200 Member
    Options
    Hi! I'm a SAHM of a three year old girl and a nineteen month old son. Please add me if you like. I love to have mom friends.
  • KatFierce
    KatFierce Posts: 252 Member
    Options
    SAHM of 2 yr old boy and 1 month old boy, I completely understand the wanting to get out alone for a few/loosing my mind feeling lol I also don't get out much,live in the middle of nowhere, and my husband works ALOT
    Im always looking for friends :)
  • MissObstinatiox
    MissObstinatiox Posts: 275 Member
    Options
    Hi :0)
    I,m a stay at home mum to my 14th month little boy Harley.
    Feel free to add me and if any body else wants to add me your also welcome x
  • sweets2001
    Options
    Hi! I'm a SAHM of 2 boys, ages 6 and 8. Feel free to add me.
  • Captain_Mal
    Captain_Mal Posts: 945 Member
    Options
    I've been a stay at home mom for a number of years. I'm just at home by myself now, my baby finally started school this year. I completely relate to the losing your mind bit. Feel free to add me if you wish. I have 4 children, ages 11 to 5.
  • chrissym78
    chrissym78 Posts: 628 Member
    Options
    Same boat as you :) I have been a SAHM for 11 years, and I have 3 as well. And I am on here all the time b/c I need grownups to interact with, LOL
  • sheila0321
    sheila0321 Posts: 110 Member
    Options
    I am at SAHM also. My baby just started 6th grade. :( So I can relate to the going out the mind part. Add me also if you would like.
  • mommy2b2
    Options
    I am a SAHM of 2 girls, ages 5 and 2. Feel free to add me!
  • 46beth
    46beth Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    Hello! I am not a mum but love to be your friend if you like. I live alone and its nice to have sometimes to talk too when i'm not working. I am in New Zealand.

Cheers
  • monikajj
    Options
    Would love to be your friend. I'm a work at home mom who is aspiring to be a stay at home mom someday. But I'm here...all day...with kids...
    My kids are 3 and 12. I totally understand any issues in dealing with such a huge age gap between kids.
  • kiahpyr
    kiahpyr Posts: 85 Member
    Options
    I'm a sahm too. Feel free to add me.
  • flsunshine
    flsunshine Posts: 188 Member
    Options
    im sahm too- i have an 18th month old little girl- i recently moved to a city and im from the country - i dont get out much myself add me if youd like hun friends are always welcomed
  • leynak
    leynak Posts: 963 Member
    Options
    I'm a stay at home mom for 4 & 6 yr old girls:smile:
  • CPReaves
    CPReaves Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Hi! I'm a stay-at-home mom of 4...almost 12, 5, almost 3, and 16 months. I also babysit one little girl (2) for a friend, and one of my nephews and one of my nieces (3 and 9 months). I'm so kid-ed out it's ridiculous!
  • hdjenkins
    hdjenkins Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Im a SAHM please add me if u want~!
  • RubiePie
    Options
    HI! I'm a SAHM to a 9 month old little boy. I understand the loneliness. We recently moved to a different state where I don't know anyone. All my family and friends are in Arizona so it's been pretty hard on me. My husband works in a different town so he's gone for half the week.
  • runslikeagirl
    runslikeagirl Posts: 140 Member
    Options
    HAHA I can't add more then 5 people in 10 min. I will have to wait for a little to add some of you!! Thanks for the response!
  • jwhit8791
    Options
    Hi there! SAHM to a 4YO, 2YO and 7 week old. Been doing this for 4 1/2 years. We actually just started homeschooling preschool this week as well.

Please feel free to add me and anyone else who would like to as well. Looks like there are a lot of us out there.
  • sallyv22
    Options
    Sahm with a 14,11, 8 and 16 month old. Recently moved, and the older two stayed in Tampa for the school year, so as not to disrupt learning and comfort with the other parents. so its just me and the baby Monday through Friday.... which tends to be hard on both of us, missing the elders :ohwell: We try to make the best of it.... but I do miss having conversation with adults,,,,, or anyone over the age of two. Hubby works constantly, and while not at work he is usually asleep, or playing xbox... driving me even nuttier than the baby in a full blown fit ( wtf.. why does this generation of 40 year old men still play games like 14 year olds??)
  • miriamtorason
    miriamtorason Posts: 208 Member
    Options
    Hi there!

I'm also a SAHM, though only to one little boy who is three. I'm pretty new to my area, and have very few friends, so I'm right there with you on the going nuts part, and when my preschooler decides he needs to be glued to me... I can totally feel you on the just wanting 30m to exercise part, too!

Even more entertaining, I'm trying to ditch some of this weight so I can look forward to #2 with confidence. XD Apparently, I'm a glutton for punishment. ^_^