O.K. So whos done it??

Options
2»

Replies

• ThePhoenixRose
    ThePhoenixRose Posts: 1,985 Member
    Options
    i get added because people like my pics. That's the most common reason i get. I add people mainly because they're funny or we've got a lot in common. Also, i do add people because they're sexy... nothing wrong with that!!!
  • Contrarian
    Contrarian Posts: 8,138 Member
    Options
    i get added because people like my pics. That's the most common reason i get. I add people mainly because they're funny or we've got a lot in common. Also, i do add people because they're sexy... nothing wrong with that!!!

By the way, I'm still waiting.
  • jayb123x
    jayb123x Posts: 138
    Options
    ROR!!
    For the most part people request me. I am the token asian.

...personarry I think it is because they want me to do their rong division.
  • Troy67
    Troy67 Posts: 556 Member
    Options
    For the most part people request me. I am the token asian.

...personarry I think it is because they want me to do their rong division.

That is freakin funny. Did you know 70% of asians have cataracts? Yep, it's true. The rest have Rincons and Chevrorets. I like people that have a sense of humor about themselves. I love to poke fun at myself. I have a lot of Irish in me so am off to get drunk and fight. Have a great day!!
  • Puggy33
    Puggy33 Posts: 300
    Options
    I'm just adding anyone who looks and acts halfway normal...which I can't really say much about due to the fact I can't hide my profile pictures lol. I think I've been added by most due to my personality and the fact I turn this into fun.
  • Troy67
    Troy67 Posts: 556 Member
    Options
    I'm just adding anyone who looks and acts halfway normal...which I can't really say much about due to the fact I can't hide my profile pictures lol. I think I've been added by most due to my personality and the fact I turn this into fun.

Acts normal? I am screwed. lol
  • SkateboardFi
    SkateboardFi Posts: 1,322 Member
    Options
    i've definitely done it
  • HopefulLeigh
    HopefulLeigh Posts: 363 Member
    Options
    I add anyone (if they request)who does not send me a creepy messege with it or don't come across as a dumbass.

Same here. Creeper messages are ... well, they're creepy.

Most of my friends list is made up of other new moms trying to lose weight. The rest of it is people that I find inspiring and could only dream of being as good as.