Summer Wedding

Options
Ok so im back, haven't had an internet connection for 2 months and so i am back after a while out,.

I need to lose weight now for a friends wedding in July and its going tobe a hot one so i will need to have shifted some pounds by then as I am going with all my girl friends and want to feel comfortable.

I would like to lose 28lbs in the next four months, so here goes! I have started well and am just wanting to get back into the swing of things. I lost 30lbs last year but I have a lot more to get off.

I would love to hear from anyone else with similar summer goals.!!

:)

Replies

• rubysparkle
    rubysparkle Posts: 362 Member
    Options
    Ok so im back, haven't had an internet connection for 2 months and so i am back after a while out,.

I need to lose weight now for a friends wedding in July and its going tobe a hot one so i will need to have shifted some pounds by then as I am going with all my girl friends and want to feel comfortable.

I would like to lose 28lbs in the next four months, so here goes! I have started well and am just wanting to get back into the swing of things. I lost 30lbs last year but I have a lot more to get off.

I would love to hear from anyone else with similar summer goals.!!

:)
  • weeble2008
    weeble2008 Posts: 147 Member
    Options
    Welcome back! :flowerforyou:
    To date, I have 35 lbs to go to reach my ultimate goal weight! My b-day is sept. 19th, and I would LOVE to have reached my goal by then. That's 6 months, and I think it's pretty reasonable, as is your goal!
    Good luck to you and keep on it....YOU CAN DO IT!!!! :happy:
  • indianagranny
    Options
    Good luck to both of you. Just stay committed to staying with in your calories , drink lots of water and exercise and I too know you can do it. Just think of the end results you are looking for and it becomes a great challenge.
  • Lynn1987
    Lynn1987 Posts: 54
    Options
    I'm standing in my sisters wedding in July and I want to lose about 15 pounds for it!

Good luck! :flowerforyou: We can do this!!!
  • dclarsh
    dclarsh Posts: 364
    Options
    I have an annual camping trip coming up for the 4th of July weekend. I know, not nearly as exciting as a wedding. But this year, I'm going to wear that bikini on the beach and feel damn good about it! LOL. I started with a goal of 14 pounds, and I'm now 4 pounds down. I signed up for a 5K race at the end of June to help keep me motivated. It's working too... I just took my measurements and I've lost a whole inch off my belly and a half inch off my thighs. I'm so excited!! My belly hasn't been this small in YEARS!

So ladies, here's to summer hottness, and I ain't talking about the weather! :drinker:
    Good luck everyone!