I need MFP friends who will actually

Options
Show some support and motivation ;) Any takers? I'm not asking to comment everyday but once in a while would be nice. I just cleaned up my friends list of people who never comment or I don't even talk to. I need that motivation and support to keep going. :( Wish I was wonder woman and didn't but I do

Replies

• AggieCass09
    AggieCass09 Posts: 1,867 Member
    Options
    *raises hand*
  • tomomatic
    tomomatic Posts: 1,794 Member
    Options
    HIT ME!
  • aochoa123
    aochoa123 Posts: 299 Member
    Options
    I'll support ya!! Just send me a request. I could actually use some more supportiave friends too. There seems to be only a handful that comment even once in a while and I wouldn't trade them for nothing then others you never hear from.
  • mazp12
    mazp12 Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    me to !
  • Victoriav99
    Victoriav99 Posts: 260 Member
    Options
    feel free to add me! I'll support yoU!
  • aspragens
    Options
    I totally need that too! Feel free to add me as a friend! I'm happy to support and encourage you :)
  • ScarletKuriboh
    Options
    Always here when anyone needs me. Just drop a message or add.
  • kenyabloodstone
    Options
    feel free to add me
  • msjac23
    msjac23 Posts: 140 Member
    Options
    Your Welcome to add me. My group MFP friends are very motivating.:smile:
  • aidensmommy8503
    aidensmommy8503 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I will! I'm looking for the same! =]
  • pilchierox
    pilchierox Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    Yep, I'll support you cos I know what it's like to get a bit of a boost from others.
  • gaylelynnbell
    gaylelynnbell Posts: 248 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me. I am here every day.
  • karalmeier
    Options
    The reason I joined MFP was to be a supportive pal and to receive support as well! Weight loss is not an easy task... but we can all do it if we help one another stay motivated!

Kara

"Pain is weakness leaving the body"
  • twinsanity
    twinsanity Posts: 1,847 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me! All of us need a little support now and then - that never hurts and always helps!
  • pittsblue99
    pittsblue99 Posts: 277 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me as well (this goes for anybody that would like a new friend). I am usually on at least one time a day most days and I try to comment and support frequently :smile:
  • Himmel50
    Options
    I just signed on but am happy to offer encouragement. We all need it: I reckon this is one of the areas is life where we can feel most alone, and not too happy with ourselves. Hey, just the fact that we are on here is a great sign. Lets keep trying.
  • sweetheart37
    Options
    feel free to add me ,im all about support,,
  • emlavigne
    emlavigne Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    Let's get this party started.
  • beautifulnovember
    Options
    You can add me! I will respond. I am not one of those that respond to everything though. :)
  • aneatah
    aneatah Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me, I'd love to encouage. I only have 1 active friend now and no encouragement.