its friday, i wanna drink

Options
2»

Replies

• sblair77
    sblair77 Posts: 355 Member
    Options
    I drink vodka and I never have any issues with gaining back. Usually I end up dancing the night away or being more active than if I were to just sit on the couch and watch movies
  • Espressocycle
    Espressocycle Posts: 2,245 Member
    Options
    It's all about as bad. It's the alchohol that makes you drunk and the alchohol that makes up most of the calories in beer and anything else. At least beer takes longer to drink.
  • mermx
    mermx Posts: 976
    Options
    I drink every nite...a couple of glasses of lite wine and then a weekend (tonight) I have the whole bottle whoo hoo....I work it all into my exercise cals.

Just don`t get all munchie and wanting to eat all the fridge stuff!
  • sleepytexan
    sleepytexan Posts: 3,138 Member
    Options
    The topic title sounds so sad.
  • Andi67
    Andi67 Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    Drink and be merry! Just watch out for the cravings alcohol can create, I find myself weaker when I have had a few drink and then make bad food choices.

I switched to Martini's, this way you are not adding calories for a mixer just an olive or two. :)
  • amelie2011
    amelie2011 Posts: 94 Member
    Options
    bump
  • amelie2011
    amelie2011 Posts: 94 Member
    Options
    If anyone likes to drink it's me lol. Heck, I run a happy hour group with 300+ members! We go out 2-3 times a week. It's a blast.

Anyway, I have a 2-3 drink maximum that I put in my diary the night before. You can rack up a lot of empty calories if you're not careful, and determined. Knowing beforehand helps!

Btw, my favorite drink is Bombay Sapphire gin and tonic w/lime. Yum!

My husband loves to drink that too!