Hello everyone is day #4

Options
Hello I'm new to MFP I have been a horrible person when it comes to tracking what you eat, but this site makes it easy so happy I had the courage to sing up :) any tips ??? please feel free to post thank you and best of luck to all of you!!!!!

Replies

• corinneselene
    corinneselene Posts: 306 Member
    Options
    Hi!
    I just joined too! Day 3 for me. I think having the app on my phone is the absolute best! I have to be accountable and knowing that there are people out there to support me enables me to track immediately following (or during) a meal!
    Good luck- it is difficult for everyone and only gets easier!
  • ktfitzgerald
    ktfitzgerald Posts: 369 Member
    Options
    Welcome! This is a great site with lots of supportive people. Good luck and feel free to add me as a friend.
  • bjcl
    bjcl Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    Hello,
    Day #4... I am on week 7. My advise is to not give up, no matter what. You can do this. It is difficult at times, but worth it. I hope and pray you are successful.
    Betty:smile: url=http://www.myfitnesspal.com/weight-loss-ticker]6279801.png[/url]
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter
  • NefertitiRocks
    Options
    wow thank you!!!
  • wjkfloyd
    wjkfloyd Posts: 125
    Options
    Good luck! You will get addicted to logging, which really helps you to your goals.

Good luck!

9503649.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Weight Loss Tools
  • NefertitiRocks
    Options
    I want to lose 35 pounds I'm exercising 3 to 4 days a week hopefully it works!!! :)
  • deex18
    deex18 Posts: 113 Member
    Options
    good luk!!!! im addicted here and am sure u wil be too!!! i was never into counting my food but it def makes me more accountable to what goes into my mouth!! feel free to add!!
  • NefertitiRocks
    Options
    Cool !!! loving the support and friendly people :)
  • toque_de_miel
    toque_de_miel Posts: 223 Member
    Options
    It definitely can be tough at first to try and log everything when you're not using to doing it but after a while you'll eat something and be like ok! gotta add this now!

It's a great tool to really show you what you're consuming and areas you might wanna watch/monitor (ex sodium, sugar, etc)!

Welcome! :) Good luck on your weight loss and feel free to add me if you'd like!
  • NefertitiRocks
    Options
    thank you Betty how much have you lost?