Going out with the girls

Options
Tomorrow night I am going with a few girlfriends to the Melting Pot. I'm nervous because I haven't been going out to avoid temptation. I won't lie, I'm going to eat the Big Night Out (cheese fondue, salad, entree and of course chocolate dessert!!!) I am skipping the alcohol, just sticking to water. I figured one night will not kill me. Anyone have any idea how to account for this meal? I Can't find anything on the internet.

Replies

• GIGINATOR
    GIGINATOR Posts: 355 Member
    Options
    Tomorrow night I am going with a few girlfriends to the Melting Pot. I'm nervous because I haven't been going out to avoid temptation. I won't lie, I'm going to eat the Big Night Out (cheese fondue, salad, entree and of course chocolate dessert!!!) I am skipping the alcohol, just sticking to water. I figured one night will not kill me. Anyone have any idea how to account for this meal? I Can't find anything on the internet.
  • icandoit
    icandoit Posts: 4,163 Member
    Options
    Enjoy and have fun:drinker: . There is nothing wrong with that.
  • maridale
    maridale Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    I just try to find the closest thing on our food list. I figure being off on my calorie count once in a while isn't going to sink my ship when I'm pretty accurate most of the time. Have fun! :flowerforyou:
  • gk10465
    Options
    Not sure what you mean by account for it but I would suggest you enter the foods you think you are going to order tonight and see the numbers, you might decide to substitute something that will save your daily total. Also, take a brisk 30 minute walk before you dress to go and enter the exercise to allow for a few extra points.
    Have a great time and I hope your friends notice your slimmer self.
  • SoupNazi
    SoupNazi Posts: 4,229 Member
    Options
    It's actually good for you (mind & body) IMO to have a cheat meal every once in a while. I think it tricks your metabolism to OCCASIONALLY have a higher calorie meal. Have a great time and get back on track the next day. Hope you have fun:smile:
  • GIGINATOR
    GIGINATOR Posts: 355 Member
    Options
    great. thanks for the advice!