I fit into size 12's NSV with Pic

Options
jnd951999
jnd951999 Posts: 57 Member
I couldn't believe it. I bought 16's on my bday on September 22nd. I could get into the 14's but they were still a little tight. I have lost 5 pounds since then and decided yesterday to try on the 14's again and they fit perfect. Then I decided to be brave and try on 12's thinking I wasn't going to even get them buttoned but wanted to know how close I was. I got them button and zipped without effort. Their still a little tight but I can't believe I got them on. It's been probably 12 years since I've worn a size 12. I'm 5'6" and 204 lbs

mms_picture.jpg

Replies

• shrinkinglily
    Options
    I am tight in 14s and loose in 16s. I would love to think I am just 5 pounds away from all my 12s! Congrats and good work!
  • Finigan84
    Options
    Fantastic. You look great!
  • raquelott
    Options
    Congrats!
  • Beauty0619
    Beauty0619 Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    awww!! congrats to you!!!!! I can't wait!! btw, what does nsv mean? :embarassed:
  • steffiejoe
    steffiejoe Posts: 313 Member
    Options
    They look like they fit great! Congrats I know the feeling .
  • KateHubb
    KateHubb Posts: 366 Member
    Options
    Way to go!!!!!! I know how awesome it is to drop jean sizes. I feel like I was stuck at a 20 FOREVER and then about a week ago I tried on 16's and they fit! By the way, I hope you bought those jeans! They are super cute and will be great motivation to keep kickin butt and losing weight! They will be loose before you know it. Great job.
  • alicollins74
    alicollins74 Posts: 335 Member
    Options
    Yay for you! I took dressing room pics today too when I was excited about my size 'L'. Congrats!!
  • mssgirl11
    mssgirl11 Posts: 99 Member
    Options
    awww!! congrats to you!!!!! I can't wait!! btw, what does nsv mean? :embarassed:

nsv means Non Scale Victory :happy: i had to ask that same question the other day!
  • kandyjo
    kandyjo Posts: 4,648 Member
    Options
    Awesome, girl!!!!!! WAY TO GO!! :drinker:
  • DisneyMommy
    Options
    Great job!!!! :drinker:
  • happyheart15
    happyheart15 Posts: 383 Member
    Options
    Congrats!
  • martini83
    martini83 Posts: 113 Member
    Options
    Well done :)
  • Runninginafatsuit
    Runninginafatsuit Posts: 78 Member
    Options
    Nice! That's the result of all your hard work!
  • corinneselene
    corinneselene Posts: 306 Member
    Options
    Congratulations!! It is such a great feeling to fit into skinnier and skinnier jeans!!!!
  • Lindsey_81
    Lindsey_81 Posts: 118 Member
    Options
    I love little surprises like that!!! Congrats :smile:
  • alisonwww
    alisonwww Posts: 104
    Options
    What brand are they? I like the dark wash and I've been having problems finding nice jeans like that.
  • Beauty0619
    Beauty0619 Posts: 39 Member
    Options

nsv means Non Scale Victory :happy: i had to ask that same question the other day!

Thanks!! Way to go!!!! I hope you purchased them!
  • jnd951999
    jnd951999 Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    Their the Wal-Mart Faded Glory Brand.
    What brand are they? I like the dark wash and I've been having problems finding nice jeans like that.
  • skyblue19912001
    Options
    woooohoooo ;):) :)

i know the feeling.....I am now into 12-14's myself :) down from a 20....:)
  • elissascotland
    elissascotland Posts: 256 Member
    Options
    They look good on you....but I think that someone stole your butt!!!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!