What's for dinner tonight?

Options
JamesonsMommy
JamesonsMommy Posts: 771 Member
Steak roll ups ( i stuffed mine with spinach) and roasted asparagus with garlic. My mouth is still watering :)

6244941736_44b51da364.jpg
IMAG2038 by JamesonsMommy, on Flickr

Replies

• Moonblood
    Moonblood Posts: 199 Member
    Options
    Broiled chicken breast, steamed kale with rice! Mmm.
  • MissingMyOldSelf
    MissingMyOldSelf Posts: 689 Member
    Options
    Whole wheat pasta, with some olive oil, some I Can't Believe It's not Butter spray, and some parmesan cheese sprinkled on it.
  • themommie
    themommie Posts: 5,023 Member
    Options
    beef stew made with leftover roast from last night YUM
  • dmpizza
    dmpizza Posts: 3,321 Member
    Options
    My wife made home made pizza.
  • chefchazz
    chefchazz Posts: 427
    Options
    VODKA.......and i think some bluefish which is my fave.:drinker:
  • ladyduddy
    Options
    whatever they give me on the plane home tonight! Cant wait to get back to UK (despite the lure of the fabulous steaks at The Keg!). I never eat the bread roll nor the dessert, so will see what the main course is. I actually honestly rather like airplane food (and the small bottles of wine - oops!).
  • gabbyhayes82
    Options
    tomato soup. yours looks so good
  • capriciousmoon
    capriciousmoon Posts: 1,263 Member
    Options
    Steak roll ups ( i stuffed mine with spinach) and roasted asparagus with garlic. My mouth is still watering :)

I want your dinner!

I'm probably just having a protein shake. Everyone ate and I wasn't invited. :frown:
  • tegla
    tegla Posts: 132
    Options
    Beef pot roast with carrots, sweet potatoes, and onions... (dang it just realized I forgot those, gotta go add those) and mushrooms with brown rice.
  • MarsChallenge
    MarsChallenge Posts: 84 Member
    Options
    skinnytaste website had some home made chicken nuggets .. white chicken breast w/olive oil and panko and bread crumbs. it didn't come out as crunch as I thought. and a pack of trail mix.
  • emmiee921
    emmiee921 Posts: 224
    Options
    I told mum not to cook for me as im starting today to weigh everythung so i can log all my macros accurately
  • emmiee921
    emmiee921 Posts: 224
    Options
    I told mum not to cook for me as im starting today to weigh everythung so i can log all my macros accurately

Oops and im haing 200grams chicken, which i use seasoning on it and chilli paste, brussel sprouts, carrots and brocolli
  • skinnydream115
    Options
    4oz grilled skinless chicken breast with mrs.dash tomoto and basil seasoning mmmm
    1/2 of an apple with a little cinnamon on top
    one slice of toast whole grain and low cal :) with also more cinnamon :) addidctedd